sharetrader
Page 162 of 465 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

And on the opposite side of reality LC continues to offer a faultless service, although there are very few loans to invest in,

Quote Originally Posted by whitt View Post
    And on the opposite side of reality LC continues to offer a faultless service, although there are very few loans to invest in,
    Have invested in 3 already today and 2 yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by whitt View Post
    To be a little bit of a devil's advocate. LC isn't faultless. There was the example a few days ago that their start and end dates are inaccurate. I also think they get away with stuff because they provide so little information compared to Harmoney. Whereas Harmoney have a fair bit of info, so it's sometimes obvious when they have stuffed up. Of course Harmoney do stuff up more than they should.

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    Have invested in 3 already today and 2 yesterday!
    I have never really considered the others. How long do you think it would take to build a diversified portfolio of say 300 loans? cheers R

Quote Originally Posted by RMJH View Post
    I have never really considered the others. How long do you think it would take to build a diversified portfolio of say 300 loans? cheers R
    Have been investing with LC for just over 10 months now and have a total of 210 Open and Closed loans.

Mixed with Squirrel and Old Harmoney loans.... Although the rate that they churn and Re-write it only takes a little over 6 months to get 50% of your funding back!!

Below is the breakdown of where my funding is placed today ( over 15 month total investing and readjusting >

persent.PNG

By the way no written off Capital over at LC ( yet ) a few arrears here and there but so far always got made good.

Squirrel has their 'Slush Fund' so even if a loan is written off it is still paid out to Investors!

Happy Days....
    Last edited by Saamee; 23-10-2016 at 04:33 PM.

Investor

How is everyone structuring their loan risk grades for their portfolio? Most people I have come across seem to prefer going with loans around the D grade mostly for a higher return, assuming there is no large economic event. At the moment I'm considering structuring mine as 40% A, 30% B, 20% C and 10% D. (Currently it is mostly A/B with some C) I prefer to not lend at such high interest rates and also am happy with a stable RAR of around 12%.

Any comments on this grade structure or how you are structuring your portfolio?

How is every-one enjoying or (not) Auto-Lending.
    I like it, investing when I'm out doing other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Investor View Post
    How is everyone structuring their loan risk grades for their portfolio? Most people I have come across seem to prefer going with loans around the D grade mostly for a higher return, assuming there is no large economic event. At the moment I'm considering structuring mine as 40% A, 30% B, 20% C and 10% D. (Currently it is mostly A/B with some C) I prefer to not lend at such high interest rates and also am happy with a stable RAR of around 12%.

I'm aiming for mine to be B - 10% ,C - 40% , D - 40% , E - 7.5% , F - 2.5%

That is spread out over a large number of loans. So far the RAR has stayed very stable.

Quote Originally Posted by Investor View Post

I have averaged 13.6% over the last 18 months with a portfolio broadly evenly split A,B,C, and D. This is slightly above the platform rate though I built a lot of my volume during the period when fees were low. However, I can't see that a diversified portfolio of E's and F's would be much more profitable and therefore, for me, they are not worth the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by permutation View Post
    How is every-one enjoying or (not) Auto-Lending.
    I like it, investing when I'm out doing other things.
    I'm a fan but would prefer a complete set of filters eg Defaults and Enquiries. I still read a few of the stories to get a feeling of the general level of quality of applications though of course this is a bit hit and miss. I am sticking with the old lending limits for now.