sharetrader
Page 163 of 465 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by RMJH View Post
    I'm a fan but would prefer a complete set of filters eg Defaults and Enquiries. I still read a few of the stories to get a feeling of the general level of quality of applications though of course this is a bit hit and miss. I am sticking with the old lending limits for now.
    I don't think I have ever seen a default other than 0 on listed loans. Enquiries yes 1 to 5, I generally prefer 1 to 3 for enquiries. But for me over the last 19 months lending, the disaster has been E and F grades, which I did take in the first few months as a novice. 700+ loans now and my latest stats just a week or so ago was 9 of 11 loans that were written off were E and F grades.

I will never take those grades again because for me there is too much risk, which takes the net return backwards.

So far I have had about 45 auto loans specifically A5 to D2 max. The profile stats are not to bad and I am quite happy with those.

One filter that I would like introduced by Harmoney is one that I have named "RvIR" (Repayment vs Income Ratio) I always make a mental note of this ratio.

I reject generally any listed loan that has an RvIR of more than about 16%. Thankfully most of my Auto-Loan RvIR's were less than 20%. Probably resulting from the very strict filter options I have in place.

I have explained in earlier posts about the criteria I use for lending.
    Last edited by permutation; 24-10-2016 at 09:09 PM. Reason: spelling

I have 4 given as hardship status, have you any of these?

My RAR is still climbing. It has been going up for six months now. I was expecting the new fees structure to start biting but no sign yet of what must surely come. 13.91% on even mix of A to D',s well diversified (2500 loans), and built up over 18 months. Happy days! How are others going?

Investor

10.49%

I was only invested in A/B until about a month ago. Now i'm planning for a RAR of approx 14% and investing in C/D to get there.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by RMJH View Post
    My RAR is still climbing. It has been going up for six months now. I was expecting the new fees structure to start biting but no sign yet of what must surely come. 13.91% on even mix of A to D',s well diversified (2500 loans), and built up over 18 months. Happy days! How are others going?
    How reliable are the RARs in light of the service charge/lender fee error adjustments that Harmoney put through last week? Do the latest RARs incorporate the adjustments? If lenders had been undercharged fees, will previous monthly RARs actually be overstated? Similarly, have the platform statistics been corrected?
    Last edited by Bjauck; 26-10-2016 at 01:00 PM.

Investor

According to Harmoney, the RAR update is 'accurate' as at 20th October. They took a little longer to update it so I'm sure they would of adjusted for any prior errors.

I have 330 loans @ $100 each. My RAR is 15.93. No science or system. Just reinvest all returns "lowest to highest" risk of what is available on the day.
    I am attracted by the opportunity of compounding interest. There is a lack of good compounding investments available in NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by mccollr View Post
    I have 330 loans @ $100 each. My RAR is 15.93. No science or system. Just reinvest all returns "lowest to highest" risk of what is available on the day.
    I am attracted by the opportunity of compounding interest. There is a lack of good compounding investments available in NZ.
    Interesting, so what would be your "charge-off" rate in $terms being exposed to high risk loans?

Quote Originally Posted by permutation View Post
    Interesting, so what would be your "charge-off" rate in $terms being exposed to high risk loans?
    Sorry I should have added that information. My charge off is $100 and arrears sitting at $54. It tends to hover between $40 and $50.

graph4-sept.jpg

I see that 3 people are achieving RAR's of over 20% with more then 800 Loans, Are any of them about on this forum? If so what technique are they useing?

Im on a RAR of 16.89% with well over 1000 loans which I think is fairly good - It most likely would have been higher if I had not got caught up in every single loan the big fraud case early on (10+ loans)
    rarsoct2016.JPG