sharetrader
Page 170 of 465 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

in order to calculate your own RAR why not use the xirr function ? Negatives are inputs into harmoney, positives are withdraws or what you have in harmoney cash + pricinple invested.

Xirr sounds like it apportions variable timed inputs and outputs into harmoney.
    Last edited by IntheRearWithTheGear; 10-11-2016 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IntheRearWithTheGear View Post
    in order to calculate your own RAR why not use the xirr function ? Negatives are inputs into harmoney, positives are withdraws or what you have in harmoney cash + pricinple invested.

Xirr sounds like it apportions variable timed inputs and outputs into harmoney.
    I use the xirr function to calculate mine. The answer does not exactly match Harmoneys numbers but its fairly close

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    Apparentley the Issues is not expected to be seen again once fixed by IT....
    The IT issues were not expected to reoccur...... BUT THEY HAVE!!! Yesterday and today...

Auto invest now allows you to add a repayment to income maximum ratio - an excellent enhancement in my view.

Has anyone out there got a handle on these payment protect loans? Is the following normal?

Have a loan that repaid, was taken out 12 oct .. repaid 9 nov ..(not quite a month) ...
    put in $25.00 .. principal repaid to me is $24.53 ... interest paid at .32
    So looks like HM and IRD do just fine...

But if had a few thousand loans like this - there'd be a lot of cut and burn ...
    So i ask ... is there any advantage at all to the lender?
    i thought some of the protect fee was added onto the principal amount at the outset of the loan, meaning a higher principal repay amount owed, not a lower amount!

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Darchie View Post
    Has anyone out there got a handle on these payment protect loans? Is the following normal?

Have a loan that repaid, was taken out 12 oct .. repaid 9 nov ..(not quite a month) ...
    put in $25.00 .. principal repaid to me is $24.53 ... interest paid at .32
    So looks like HM and IRD do just fine...

But if had a few thousand loans like this - there'd be a lot of cut and burn ...
    So i ask ... is there any advantage at all to the lender?
    i thought some of the protect fee was added onto the principal amount at the outset of the loan, meaning a higher principal repay amount owed, not a lower amount!
    You're better off seeking returns through investing in loans one grade higher e.g. A1 to A2 rather than investing in payment protect. You may acquire increased risk but payment protect carries its own risks as you've seen.

Artilce on the latest events on the P2P Market over in the USA...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...rough-industry

Do many of you check your service fee percentage when you invest in a loan? Well you should. My account has now gone over the $9,999 mark which is needed for the service fee to drop to 17.5%, but it still shows as 20%. Have emailed them, so am waiting for the reply as to why.

Harmoney must be having some kind of Pre-Xmas push for Loan Upgrades etc....

Yesterday and today having SO many Loans repaid.

Has any one else noticed this too?

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Pipi View Post
    Do many of you check your service fee percentage when you invest in a loan? Well you should. My account has now gone over the $9,999 mark which is needed for the service fee to drop to 17.5%, but it still shows as 20%. Have emailed them, so am waiting for the reply as to why.
    As they have clearly stated if you go over a fee breakpoint it won't change until the following day