sharetrader
Page 174 of 465 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by Darchie View Post
    Loans are very sparce!
    May be they've run out of subjects willing to get further into debt with re-writing!
    Same over at Squirrel ( just one loan at LC )

Quote Originally Posted by Darchie View Post
    Loans are very sparce!
    May be they've run out of subjects willing to get further into debt with re-writing!
    ?

I have picked up 25 loans today (5th dec) via my auto lend
    Probably pick up more before the days out.

Yeah **** loads of loans this morning. Good to see

Had to do a double take this morning, I thought it would increase due to xmas spending.

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 2.20.54 PM.png

Tried call Harmoneys investor line twice today. Stayed on hold for about 20 both times. No call back yet over 2 hours ago.

The make it even more annoying...every minute an automated American sounding lady comes on to say press 1 to for a call back or 2 to stay on the line....every minute it keeps offering you the same option.

Please fix this annouying announcement . Every 5 minutes is quite enough IMO

Quote Originally Posted by mjplost View Post
    Had to do a double take this morning, I thought it would increase due to xmas spending.

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 2.20.54 PM.png
    Did you also check to see if your Write Offs had gone up?

Same as you yesterday, I saw Arrears had gone way down... but then found another write off

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    Did you also check to see if your Write Offs had gone up?

Same as you yesterday, I saw Arrears had gone way down... but then found another write off
    Write offs remained the same, I had one that was 31-60 days overdue which I thought was going the write off route but they are now current.

I've noticed a lot of discussion about arrears and write offs. If investors are taking a full spread of loans across all grades then they are going to experience high volumes of both. Is anyone else wondering why we are not seeing updated information from Harmoney about actual experience to date - actual default rates per grade versus expected default rates? Would it also be of help to understand why defaults occur if Harmoney posted brief "diary notes" on default loans recording the borrower circumstances? Is it possible that doesn't happen because the "collection" process isn't that great? Or am I just paranoid?
    Last edited by BJ1; 07-12-2016 at 08:32 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BJ1 View Post
    I've noticed a lot of discussion about arrears and write offs. If investors are taking a full spread of loans across all grades then they are going to experience high volumes of both. Is anyone else wondering why we are not seeing updated information from Harmoney about actual experience to date - actual default rates per grade versus expected default rates? Would it also be of help to understand why defaults occur if Harmoney posted brief "diary notes" on default loans recording the borrower circumstances? Is it possible that doesn't happen because the "collection" process isn't that great? Or am I just paranoid?
    They do provide some platform stats - latest update is from November.
    https://www.harmoney.co.nz/investors...ace-statistics

It is such a pleasure when I log into both Lending Crowd and Squirrel to find there are no write-offs and seldom any arrears either. When I log into Harmony the first thing I look at is the Write-offs to see how much it has grown.