sharetrader
Page 176 of 465 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by alistar_mid View Post
    I have got a pretty decent excel model, off the report data I can reconcile my RAR exactly, and forecast future RAR based on portfolio mix and long term platform stats.
    I've run a sensitivity analysis on my portolfio mix, basically need defaults to increase by 500% to have RAR hit 0%. Based on a 10 / 25 / 22.5 / 20 / 17.5 / 5 % portfolio mix.

Obv move it towards more A / B and you have a greater resilience for a recession scenario, but it really requires default rates to skyrocket for RAR to be negative.
    Nice work!

Investor

I'm now investing in payment protect loans as my available cash is trickling away too slowly.

Wow some loans are being filled so dam fast I cant believe it.

I logged in about 5 minutes ago and 4 of the loans were barely filled.

In the time it took me to select a loan, read the borrower info and put my order in (not more than 20 seconds) each loan was fully subscribed.

Just wow. That must be a record for harmoney?? Never seen such speedy up take.

Some speedy hardcore investors out there dumping money into loans like it xmas or something

Guru

Or the auto invest button was pushed.

Just checked my dashboard arrears and auto invest rules I created recently.

I am confident my rules will be quite solid going forward as the data I used in creating them is typical profiles of defaulters.
    Currently have 7 in arrears ( Not written off) and all them would not have met the new auto invest rules I setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    They do provide some platform stats - latest update is from November.
    https://www.harmoney.co.nz/investors...ace-statistics
    Sorry, my mistake. I meant to suggest we see each actual against each expected default for all 30 grades, not just the average for A to F. Overall, it seems harmony is delivering to expectations and a well spread portfolio will have delivered much better returns than most other investment opportunities, without a lot of thought required. It just takes getting one's head around seeing the defaults come through and focussing only on the net rate of return on the portfolio - which is what the big players like Heartland are doing - just let it all run. However, I do think we could know more about borrower circumstances when defaults are posted.

I've just noticed that in the 19 minutes since my last post Harmoney's record of loans written in the past 24 hours has risen from 775K to 1069K and 19 minutes ago there were two loans on the marketplace and now there are none. That seems like the big investors are getting to loans without them ever hitting the marketplace listing for we smaller investors to choose from?

And 5 minutes later another 4 loans have been written and total in 24 hours is now 1130K. How can that happen with no loans showing as available?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BJ1 View Post
    ... However, I do think we could know more about borrower circumstances when defaults are posted.
    I agree. For example whether the borrower has become bankrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by BJ1 View Post
    And 5 minutes later another 4 loans have been written and total in 24 hours is now 1130K. How can that happen with no loans showing as available?
    The big investors & auto lenders get first picks I believe.