sharetrader
Page 179 of 465 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by nztyke View Post
    You could be right. I usually invest in 12 units in A, 8 in B and 4 in C. Also I prefer 36 month loans of which there seem to be a lot less nowadays. It will probably work better if I change my criterion to 60 months. I will change the filter and see what happens.
    hmm i might be wrong, now that I have my 30k in, my auto lend criteria to re-invest is only for 36 month loans, will just have to wait and see. If the cash starts to accumulate then maybe I have to change it back to 60 month loans

I've haven't altered my autolend feature, yet absolutely nothing has gone into auto lend since 14th, whereas prior to 14th quite a bit was being selected each day!

Quote Originally Posted by Darchie View Post
    I've haven't altered my autolend feature, yet absolutely nothing has gone into auto lend since 14th, whereas prior to 14th quite a bit was being selected each day!
    The same for me Darchie, nothing since the 14th. A month or so ago it was working well and my available balance was around $150 or so but now it is $1500. I have been re-investing myself and have noticed a few loans that suit my filters but no action from auto-lend. They will have to fix this problem for me to be interested in staying with them.
    Soolaimon

Investor

Post your filters?

Ok so this autolend not picking up loans issue is happening with several people.

Common part is it seems to have only begun in last week .

Harmoney has replied with two reasons. 1 They can set priority depending on how much available funds in your account or outstanding balance
    2 Plus they can tweak the percentage of auto loans they allow on each

As this was working perfect in the weeks leading up I would assume harmoney has now changed the percentages on the criteria mentioned.

Now investors who had begun to use autolend are beginning to once again go manual. The autolend filter shows loans it's just Harmoneys two rules that prevent things.

Quote Originally Posted by whitt View Post
    Ok so this autolend not picking up loans issue is happening with several people.

Common part is it seems to have only begun in last week .

Harmoney has replied with two reasons. 1 They can set priority depending on how much available funds in your account or outstanding balance
    2 Plus they can tweak the percentage of auto loans they allow on each

As this was working perfect in the weeks leading up I would assume harmoney has now changed the percentages on the criteria mentioned.

Now investors who had begun to use autolend are beginning to once again go manual. The autolend filter shows loans it's just Harmoneys two rules that prevent things.
    I currently have $1103 Funds Available and $93k in principal outstanding. There are 5 loans listed as we speak that meet my criteria. How much more in funding do i need for Autolend to kick in?

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by nztyke View Post
    I currently have $1103 Funds Available and $93k in principal outstanding. There are 5 loans listed as we speak that meet my criteria. How much more in funding do i need for Autolend to kick in?
    How long is a piece of string? For argument's sake, say loans had been set to be funded 80% by Auto-Lend today and that 80% could be met by people with a higher available cash vs outstanding principal ratio than yourself then you won't get to invest in any loans. It's impossible for anyone to tell you what ratio you should have. It's worth noting that some loans listed by Harmoney bypass Auto-Lend entirely as you are probably aware.

It's a simple case of limited supply. Multiple people on this site are getting quite upset with Harmoney over this. If they had more loans to offer you, common sense suggest they would give them to you. If the amount of available cash you have is consistently too high for your liking, consider your other options for the meantime.

You could consider including 60month & payment protect loans in your filter if you have not already (at your own discretion) and also review your criteria to see if you can loosen things up a bit to increase your investments. Otherwise it is a waiting game.

Quote Originally Posted by Investor View Post
    How long is a piece of string? For argument's sake, say loans had been set to be funded 80% by Auto-Lend today and that 80% could be met by people with a higher available cash vs outstanding principal ratio than yourself then you won't get to invest in any loans. It's impossible for anyone to tell you what ratio you should have. It's worth noting that some loans listed by Harmoney bypass Auto-Lend entirely as you are probably aware.

It's a simple case of limited supply. Multiple people on this site are getting quite upset with Harmoney over this. If they had more loans to offer you, common sense suggest they would give them to you. If the amount of available cash you have is consistently too high for your liking, consider your other options for the meantime.

You could consider including 60month & payment protect loans in your filter if you have not already (at your own discretion) and also review your criteria to see if you can loosen things up a bit to increase your investments. Otherwise it is a waiting game.
    could just be 36 month loans are in really high demand...
    and that if your auto lend "ratios" are not right you miss them
    unless you do it manually... but then you have to check a lot as it seems they go really fast

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by alistar_mid View Post
    could just be 36 month loans are in really high demand...
    and that if your auto lend "ratios" are not right you miss them
    unless you do it manually... but then you have to check a lot as it seems they go really fast
    Yeah I also check Harmoney manually several times a day and rarely get a loan. Sadly I can't go into 60 month loans myself due to my current investment requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Investor View Post

It was a rhetorical question Just to see what happens I changed my filters to include basically all A B and C loans for both 36 and 60 months. I will give it another couple of days.