sharetrader
Page 180 of 465 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by nztyke View Post
    It was a rhetorical question Just to see what happens I changed my filters to include basically all A B and C loans for both 36 and 60 months. I will give it another couple of days.
    At this rate it might be time to have more funds in LC I think. they have been getting quite a few good ones lately. .

Quote Originally Posted by nztyke View Post
    I currently have $1103 Funds Available and $93k in principal outstanding. There are 5 loans listed as we speak that meet my criteria. How much more in funding do i need for Autolend to kick in?
    I think someone here had an app that notified new listings. Could be this is what is sucking out loans so quickly rather than autolend? Though of course doesn't explain why so many loans seem to skip autolend altogether. I guess Harmoney can't please everyone all the time and new lenders need a fair go. It was great for a while when autolend kept cash low but now have reverted to checking.

Quote Originally Posted by RMJH View Post
    I think someone here had an app that notified new listings. Could be this is what is sucking out loans so quickly rather than autolend? Though of course doesn't explain why so many loans seem to skip autolend altogether. I guess Harmoney can't please everyone all the time and new lenders need a fair go. It was great for a while when autolend kept cash low but now have reverted to checking.
    I think autolend lately seems to be a waste of time. Everytime I check there are loans that match my autolend filter yet havent been picked up.

At this rate my funds available will grow unless I go manual which defeats entire purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by whitt View Post
    I think autolend lately seems to be a waste of time. Everytime I check there are loans that match my autolend filter yet havent been picked up.

At this rate my funds available will grow unless I go manual which defeats entire purpose.
    I have thought of a fix for Harmoney and autolend issue.

Bearing in mind the 2 rules I assume they set on each loan (% of loan allowed to autolend and prioritization)

Harmoney could have the the % on those rules change versus time.

The reason I say that is some loans that meet my Autolend sit for hours not picked up by public also.

Why not after a set period of time if they dont get picked up by public let the autolend buyers have a go at getting them.
    Harmoney computer system could loosen the % rules every hour and that way public get a fair shot at them and autolend buyers can
    pick them up too

Hope that makes sense.

Has anyone been observing the % filled on the loans that match their auto-lend filter. One I noticed several days ago was at ~60% filled when I observed the %, but that was at least a couple of hours after I first noticed the loan, so presumably it kicked out of the auto-lend process at 50% or less.

Harmoney hide behind referring to their website where they only say that loans can have an auto-lend limit, not that they do, so perhaps we have to try to work it out for ourselves, of course it might be different for different categories, loan amounts etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Investor View Post
    Yeah I also check Harmoney manually several times a day and rarely get a loan. Sadly I can't go into 60 month loans myself due to my current investment requirements.
    I use this : https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir.../check4change/
    i highlight the number of loans available and set to check every 5 minutes. Then whem it changes it plays a sound so you know t hat there are new loans available.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_on_OE View Post
    Has anyone been observing the % filled on the loans that match their auto-lend filter. One I noticed several days ago was at ~60% filled when I observed the %, but that was at least a couple of hours after I first noticed the loan, so presumably it kicked out of the auto-lend process at 50% or less.

Harmoney hide behind referring to their website where they only say that loans can have an auto-lend limit, not that they do, so perhaps we have to try to work it out for ourselves, of course it might be different for different categories, loan amounts etc.
    Just saw a qualifying loan available only 16% filled - that almost starts to look like a bug!

Hi all,
    Long time reader, first time poster.
    I too have not had an auto loan for about 10 days even though there is an A3 loan which suits my criteria, available right now.
    Last edited by jmacka; 23-12-2016 at 11:12 AM.

Investor

I've had loans go in via auto lend on dec 20. 19, 18, 17, 16 , 15 and so on. They are just less abundant. Also have seen more loans skipping Auto-Lend as everyone else has.

Quote Originally Posted by Investor View Post
    I've had loans go in via auto lend on dec 20. 19, 18, 17, 16 , 15 and so on. They are just less abundant. Also have seen more loans skipping Auto-Lend as everyone else has.
    my last one was Dec 15th