sharetrader
Page 181 of 465 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Investor

I've noticed quite a few more loans since adding payment protect to my lending criteria. I didn't want to invest in them but it's a good way to include more loans.

While it is frustrating to have funds uninvested for days and to need to alter one's criteria to deal with that issue, perhaps we should ascertain whether Harmoney is altering the criteria for each loan in a way which results in the corporate lenders effectively cherry picking larger slices of the better loans. If the allocation to autolend can be altered for each loan then Harmoney can target better loans for greater autolend participation and thus remove them from the marketplace much more quickly. Perhaps that it why so few 36 month low risk grade loans have appeared this week?

I just had to come out of hibernation after reading all the autolend problems "rubbish".
    Started autolending on 9 October, have got 18 criteria elements in my Autolend filter. To date have had 125 loans by "AL" and invested another 80 manually when I check in once or twice a day that are in my autolend filter but not allocated.
    I am very happy with the process, have had more loans than ever before trying to sort them manually.
    I figure if I get an average 3 "AL" loans per day, after 12 months that would be 1100 loans worth $27,500 with a $25 unit.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by permutation View Post
    I just had to come out of hibernation after reading all the autolend problems "rubbish".
    Started autolending on 9 October, have got 18 criteria elements in my Autolend filter. To date have had 125 loans by "AL" and invested another 80 manually when I check in once or twice a day that are in my autolend filter but not allocated.
    I am very happy with the process, have had more loans than ever before trying to sort them manually.
    I figure if I get an average 3 "AL" loans per day, after 12 months that would be 1100 loans worth $27,500 with a $25 unit.
    Are you investing in 36 & 60 month loans?

Quote Originally Posted by Investor View Post
    Are you investing in 36 & 60 month loans?
    Yes, I also have specific grade range, payment protect, five main variants of purpose that Harmoney tables show, specific $ range, residential and employment length, rewrites, interest rate range, repayment income ratio range, and age group range. I have selected my criteria on a detailed analysis of my data downloaded onto an excel spreadsheet.

Quote Originally Posted by permutation View Post
    Sounds great and thanks for update. Have you found any drop off in Autolend for past week?

Several users like myself have found same as you that system works but the rate has decreased recently. Is this true with yourself also Permutation?

Interesting to note that even yourself has had to manually login to invest in loans that Autolend didnt allocate

Seems to be more lenders than borrowers right now. I also invest with Zopa and they won't even accept deposits as this time. I wonder if a drop in rates will follow if this continues...

I haven't had any auto lend loans since 17th December. When previous to 17th Dec I was getting them daily. Now have to log on daily to get my loan fill.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_on_OE View Post
    Has anyone been observing the % filled on the loans that match their auto-lend filter. One I noticed several days ago was at ~60% filled when I observed the %, but that was at least a couple of hours after I first noticed the loan, so presumably it kicked out of the auto-lend process at 50% or less.

Harmoney hide behind referring to their website where they only say that loans can have an auto-lend limit, not that they do, so perhaps we have to try to work it out for ourselves, of course it might be different for different categories, loan amounts etc.
    I think what they are saying is simply that the % auto lend will 'kick out' at varies depending on the number of loans available. They have stated there are not many as we get closer to Xmas. I'd be surprised if it's not all back to business as usual come mid Jan.

Quote Originally Posted by whitt View Post
    Sounds great and thanks for update. Have you found any drop off in Autolend for past week?

Several users like myself have found same as you that system works but the rate has decreased recently. Is this true with yourself also Permutation?

Interesting to note that even yourself has had to manually login to invest in loans that Autolend didnt allocate
    Merry Christmas whitt, also to all other passionate investors of Harmoney on this forum.
    Yes I have had a decrease of loans available since Dec 22. I tell you whitt, I have just logged in a few minutes ago and selected the Lend screen; Loans filled in the last 24 Hours =0, So the big boys haven't had any loans either. So the Harmoney folks are having a Christmas break as well and they do deserve it.

I would like to make a suggestion to Monica, why not split the loan activity notification in the last 24 hours between the corporate lenders and retail, so we can see how much advantage they have over us.