sharetrader
Page 182 of 465 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by permutation View Post
    Merry Christmas whitt, also to all other passionate investors of Harmoney on this forum.
    Yes I have had a decrease of loans available since Dec 22. I tell you whitt, I have just logged in a few minutes ago and selected the Lend screen; Loans filled in the last 24 Hours =0, So the big boys haven't had any loans either. So the Harmoney folks are having a Christmas break as well and they do deserve it.

I would like to make a suggestion to Monica, why not split the loan activity notification in the last 24 hours between the corporate lenders and retail, so we can see how much advantage they have over us.
    Merry Christmas. How or where do you get this info "loans in the last 24 hours"?

Check it out here.
    Attachment 8555

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherking View Post
    I think what they are saying is simply that the % auto lend will 'kick out' at varies depending on the number of loans available. They have stated there are not many as we get closer to Xmas. I'd be surprised if it's not all back to business as usual come mid Jan.
    Is it acceptable that Harmoney change the percentage as it suits them and we don't know if they are using that to the benefit of their "preferred" investors? They could direct better class loans to their corporate investors that way.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by BJ1 View Post
    Is it acceptable that Harmoney change the percentage as it suits them and we don't know if they are using that to the benefit of their "preferred" investors? They could direct better class loans to their corporate investors that way.
    Yes it is acceptable. Harmoney have a right to do what they want. You aren't a shareholder in their company so why do you expect them to make every decision based on your financial interests? If you can't invest enough funds either wait or invest elsewhere. We are all having the same problem.

Check it out here.
    Attachment 8555
    Thanks Permutation.

Just realised that it is a new feature that is not available to all investors yet. I have two accounts, the first one with just $2000 to test it out before investing later as a company. My company one still do not have it but just found out that my dormant $2000 one already has it.

Attachment 8556snip2.JPG

Was the same with Autolend. My main account only had it a few weeks later.

Quote Originally Posted by Investor View Post
    Yes it is acceptable. Harmoney have a right to do what they want. You aren't a shareholder in their company so why do you expect them to make every decision based on your financial interests? If you can't invest enough funds either wait or invest elsewhere. We are all having the same problem.
    Like a lot of people here, I have very few Autolend loans at the moment. Last one was on 19 December. In the one month I was in, I did have about 140 loans done through autolend. I think the decrease is due to more people signing on to Autolend. So investors with serious amounts are being push to the back of the queue. Your priority is based on the percentage of cash available over your invested balance. If the later is high, your percentage is low and you are at the back of the queue.

Check it out here.
    Attachment 8555
    Thanks Permutation.

Just realised that it is a new feature that is not available to all investors yet. I have two accounts, the first one with just $2000 to test it out before investing later as a company. My company one still do not have it but just found out that my dormant $2000 one already has it.

Attachment 8556

snip2.JPG

Was the same with Autolend. My main account only had it a few weeks later.

Investor

I'm also not even getting one loan a day.

I've still received no new autolend loans since 14th ... whereas prior to that i was receiving a sturdy amount per week ...
    Another way to look at it: Harmoney might like a higher percentage of their autoloans to go into the small accounts, saying it helps to build up the small/newbie accounts ... OR is it just that Harmoney totally prefers to get a mucher higher lending fee from these autolend loans, and it's easily achieved through this autolend feature....... anyone else been thinking along these lines?

Interesting response from Investor to my query on previous page. I don't recall saying I was having a problem. Just asking if one class of investor should be granted preference over another.
    Last edited by BJ1; 27-12-2016 at 10:00 AM.