sharetrader
Page 183 of 465 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Have others been getting a Weekly Auto-Lend Update report from Harmoney? Got my first one the other day, don't know why I didn't get it previously for my auto-lending. Maybe it's new. Shame they can't count the number of loans accurately, report says one, Marketplace orders says two. Hopefully only a timing issue, as seems to be the case with other parts of the service.

Back to the auto-lending %. I wouldn't mind so much if there was some transparency around what they do. If they said the auto-lend limit was only 10% per loan I could ignore the feature and make plans accordingly. But to leave their misleading advertising in place, which doesn't give an accurate representation of the service, seems typical of the PR/BS that comes from Harmoney.

There's a loan matching my autolend criteria in the public area that's only filled to 15%, I think autolend is broken...

Quote Originally Posted by johna View Post
    There's a loan matching my autolend criteria in the public area that's only filled to 15%, I think autolend is broken...
    Certainly something is happening, possibly just turned off for holiday period when fewer listings. I just invested in 10 loans manually as Autolend didn't pick them up.

Guru

It seems as though the platform stats update is already a week late. I imagine they may not be updated until after the holiday period.

I've invested manually in 9 loans today which were within the auto lend criteria.

A B5 loan # 85122 .... shows this subject as having an after tax income of $29,000 mthly !!!
    So often the income levels shown just have to be errors. ..
    I'm finding it harder by the day to feel any trust of content with this outfit!!!!

I have asked about this problem previously and get no satisfactory response from Harmoney. If you use a filter which includes a debt servicing % ratio set at a realistic level this loan would presumably fly in. So, they really need to clean up their platform so it can't happen. Any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by BJ1 View Post
    . Any chance?
    I think Not!

I think the entire team has gone on holiday. Autolend is not working and the RaR hasn't been updated since 20/11. This is getting a bit mickey mouse.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by johna View Post
    I think the entire team has gone on holiday. Autolend is not working and the RaR hasn't been updated since 20/11. This is getting a bit mickey mouse.
    I see that Lending Crowd updated investor's return rates on 1st January.