sharetrader
Page 184 of 465 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by johna View Post
    I think the entire team has gone on holiday. Autolend is not working and the RaR hasn't been updated since 20/11. This is getting a bit mickey mouse.
    I am not loosening my autolend rules tho to match there system.
    I would prefer instead manually logging in to capture loans that meet my autolend rules.

Let's see who gets autolend working first without loosening rules.
    My last one was 15 dec

Quote Originally Posted by whitt View Post
    I am not loosening my autolend rules tho to match there system.
    I would prefer instead manually logging in to capture loans that meet my autolend rules.

Let's see who gets autolend working first without loosening rules.
    My last one was 15 dec
    Well Done! My last was 14th

Quote Originally Posted by Darchie View Post
    Well Done! My last was 14th
    There were 22 loans on the marketplace at 1105. They have all gone now except for 85627 which is showing as needing 17 notes to fill but strangely I subscribed for 17 at 1106 so it should have been filled. Then at 1534 I appear to have managed to subscribe for another note, making 18 in total. So, definitely more screwiness in the system.

Quote Originally Posted by BJ1 View Post
    There were 22 loans on the marketplace at 1105. They have all gone now except for 85627 which is showing as needing 17 notes to fill but strangely I subscribed for 17 at 1106 so it should have been filled. Then at 1534 I appear to have managed to subscribe for another note, making 18 in total. So, definitely more screwiness in the system.
    I find it particularly Interesting you can define this action .... i have a particular loan that I'eve been totally puzzled with; as it IS TOTALLY and utterly outside my boundaries for selecting any loan and there's no way i can see I've selected it .... but have lived with it thinking maybe i had a slip of the stylus!!!!! But you've given me some hope that i can accept that it's been slipped into my stable by an action not of my making!!....

As of now loan 85627 is still available with 17 notes to fill it and the $450 I subscribed to it is still showing as being held in funding. Darchie, I may have misled you unintentionally - I deliberately subscribed to this loan - 17 notes to complete it and then 1 note to test the system. Not only do I have these transactions outstanding (so don't know if my $450 is actually invested and cannot invest it anywhere else) but also I have loan 62059 which was paid off on 12 December but the balance is still showing as outstanding and I cannot reinvest because it hasn't been released back to my available funds. But don't worry, Will is back on the 9th so we can talk then about this and other matters I emailed about. Don't get me wrong - I am content with Harmoney overall but the lack of professionalism in managing the platform is something I would have put my staff on report for, back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by BJ1 View Post
    As of now loan 85627 is still available with 17 notes to fill it and the $450 I subscribed to it is still showing as being held in funding. Darchie, I may have misled you unintentionally - I deliberately subscribed to this loan - 17 notes to complete it and then 1 note to test the system. Not only do I have these transactions outstanding (so don't know if my $450 is actually invested and cannot invest it anywhere else) but also I have loan 62059 which was paid off on 12 December but the balance is still showing as outstanding and I cannot reinvest because it hasn't been released back to my available funds. But don't worry, Will is back on the 9th so we can talk then about this and other matters I emailed about. Don't get me wrong - I am content with Harmoney overall but the lack of professionalism in managing the platform is something I would have put my staff on report for, back in the day.
    Your 85627 is still showing now as 17 notes remaining. I put in 4 notes this morning too. Like you I am pretty happy overall with Harmoney and have heaps invested in them but also troubled with all these discrepancies.

As of now loan 85627 has gone from the list of available loans, the $25 note I subscribed for to test the system has been wiped and the 17 notes I originally subscribed for are shown as being in funding. Presumably, Cool Bear, your 4 notes have been wiped out?

OK a rhetorical question....

Why is it I have had SO many write offs here at Harmoney in 18 months.

And NONE at both Lending Crowd and Squirrel in 12 months??

Yes I have taken my business away from this platform already....

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post

I have not found this to be the case. My write offs have been well within budget so far, the budget having been calculated using the predicted default rates for each grade provided on the Harmoney website.

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post

I'm not at all concerned with the number of defaults. The only relevant figure is the RAR. As long as the overall return is where I want it to be, I'll be happy. My rate of return from Harmoney is higher than from any of my other P2P providers. Though I must admit there is a certain "feel good feeling" when I look at my Lending Crowd account, and see no defaults(so far).