sharetrader
Page 188 of 465 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by Robuste View Post
    Does anyone have stats on write offs for original loans as compared with rewrites?
    I have checked my write offs(12 Total) and only have 1 that was a rewrite. Lending for 22 months with over 850 loans, have lent for many rewrites so I don't think I will switch that filter off just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by permutation View Post
    I have checked my write offs(12 Total) and only have 1 that was a rewrite. Lending for 22 months with over 850 loans, have lent for many rewrites so I don't think I will switch that filter off just yet.
    Ok thanks thats much better than i would have thought

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Bear View Post
    Finally got my first autolend loan today. Last one was 19 Dec. Not sure if it is because I loosen my filters yesterday to include almost all loans. The single Autolend loan I got, I would have got under the old filter anyway.
    Congrats you have broken the autolend drought.
    I am yet to capture one but I refuse to loosen my rules, last autolend i got was 15 Dec.

had 6 paid off early in December from 545 loans.
    Increased to 18 in January. weird.

Finally got my first autolend loan today. Last one was 19 Dec. Not sure if it is because I loosen my filters yesterday to include almost all loans. The single Autolend loan I got, I would have got under the old filter anyway.
    What was your Funds Available to Principal Outstanding ratio as per Harmoney's priority criteria? It might give us some idea of where we need to be.

The Auto-lend engine prioritises which Lender it orders notes for first using a prioritisation ratio of 'Funds available' to 'principal outstanding +1'. The Lenders with the highest ratio will get the first orders of notes. For example:

• Lender A has $50 Funds available and $1,000 Principal Outstanding, so a ratio of 5% (50 / 1001)
    • Lender B had $300 Funds available and $8,000 Principal Outstanding, so a ratio of 3.75% (300 / 8001)
    • Lender C has $8,300 Funds available and $187,800 Principal Outstanding, so a ratio of 4.41% (8,300 / 187,801)

In this scenario, Auto-Lend would prioritise Lender A first, then Lender C, then Lender B.

Quote Originally Posted by alistar_mid View Post
    had 6 paid off early in December from 545 loans.
    Increased to 18 in January. weird.
    I had 13 of 128 repaid in December and so far only one this month. High early repayments in these two months should be expected - but I'd expect your experience, not mine, given that people need to pay for their silly season spending, usually afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by nztyke View Post
    What was your Funds Available to Principal Outstanding ratio as per Harmoney's priority criteria? It might give us some idea of where we need to be.

The Auto-lend engine prioritises which Lender it orders notes for first using a prioritisation ratio of 'Funds available' to 'principal outstanding +1'. The Lenders with the highest ratio will get the first orders of notes. For example:

• Lender A has $50 Funds available and $1,000 Principal Outstanding, so a ratio of 5% (50 / 1001)
    • Lender B had $300 Funds available and $8,000 Principal Outstanding, so a ratio of 3.75% (300 / 8001)
    • Lender C has $8,300 Funds available and $187,800 Principal Outstanding, so a ratio of 4.41% (8,300 / 187,801)

In this scenario, Auto-Lend would prioritise Lender A first, then Lender C, then Lender B.
    For the loans i've been buying with autolend recently i'm ok to about 4%, anything higher than this is pretty slow to fill

Quote Originally Posted by nztyke View Post

My ratio (cash/total investment) seldom goes above 1% which is why I don't expect much from Autolend if Harmoney continue with this rule. I understand Harmoney wanting to be fair to smaller investors but they are missing the point of the exercise.

Someone with $10000 invested and $500 cash will probably want to do it manually and they will have time to do it as the cash repayments do not accumulate that fast. For an investor with say $80,000, to be in the same 5% ratio, you will need to leave $4000 in Cash to get the same priority. And as you probably have to sign in every half an hour in order to be able to do it manually as the loans dissappear too quickly, you are the one that really needs Autolend.

...For an investor with say $80,000, to be in the same 5% ratio, you will need to leave $4000 in Cash to get the same priority. And as you probably have to sign in every half an hour in order to be able to do it manually as the loans disappear too quickly, you are the one that really needs Autolend.
    Agree!

My reading is that Harmoney is focused on wanting wider distribution of active investors via fixing the experience of new or uncommitted investors rather than more broadly fixing a key customer pain point; a pain in the a$$ amount of activity required to maintain an existing balance and an uninspiring customer experience.

I wonder if I'm an outlier and how do other people behave? I put in an extra $500 or $1,000 every time my cash balance runs down to near zero. At the moment this tends to be around $1,000 to $2,000 per month, last year was over $40k, total capital invested around $75,000 to date. However the approach of sweating capital by maintaining low cash balances doesn't fit well to trigger rules for Autolend.

Harmoney appear to be saying my incremental $20k to $40K per annum plus compounding balances are not worth the effort of a positive customer experience?

Like others here I can't see why they would restrict people with large portfolios from using autolend. They are forcing only small investors to use Harmoney with that philosophy.

Anyway as a game I will let my available funds to invest increase to change % and see where autolend begins to trigger again.

I have been at 2.4% this week with now luck so small incremental changes might give me an idea.