sharetrader
Page 194 of 465 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by permutation View Post
    They promised weekly RAR updates, last one was mid Jan, they haven't updated the platform one since December. I had a deposit cleared in the reports section, but it takes hours to appear on the Dashboard. Lastly had no Autolend loans since mid December, my filters haven't changed.
    They must have been listening to You > Just updated to 21st Jan today!

RAR.PNG
    Last edited by Saamee; 04-02-2017 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darchie View Post
    Loan 87601 B3 grade ... with an impressive after tax mthly income of: $124,491.67
    You'd think HM could put some sort of verification into place!
    These mistakes are a regular occurrence on the HM platform and it makes one wonder if the loans information can be trusted at all.

. Lastly had no Autolend loans since mid December, my filters haven't changed.
    My autolend started working if i let my principal outstanding vs available funds ratio get over 8%.

Screenshot_3.jpg

They promised weekly RAR updates, last one was mid Jan, they haven't updated the platform one since December. I had a deposit cleared in the reports section, but it takes hours to appear on the Dashboard. Lastly had no Autolend loans since mid December, my filters haven't changed.
    I've turned my Auto-Lend off after I saw one borrower with 2 Defaults and another borrower with 18 Enquiries Last 6 Months. Unfortunately HM keeps making promises about adding filters for Defaults and Enquiries but nothing so far.

Quote Originally Posted by icyfire View Post
    I've turned my Auto-Lend off after I saw one borrower with 2 Defaults and another borrower with 18 Enquiries Last 6 Months. Unfortunately HM keeps making promises about adding filters for Defaults and Enquiries but nothing so far.
    OMG that's scary!

Today, Waitangi Day, invested in 7 loans and I must say I was very impressed, as soon as the loans were filled they appeared in my reports section. Well done Harmoney, this is how it should always be. It gives me confidence in your platform and it is a pleasure to support you and of course the borrowers.

Quote Originally Posted by Darchie View Post
    OMG that's scary!
    Pretty scary indeed.Screenshot_1.jpg

Has anyone noticed a correlation between high Enquiries in Last 6 Months (i.e > 4) and defaults?

No .. as in i have 49 loans written off
    32 had 1 enquiry
    9 had 2 enquiries
    2 had 3 enquiries and
    6 had 4 enquiries

Is it just me, or is there a real lack of loans around? Finding it really hard to invest at the moment, even without being fussy! Maybe they need to ramp up the marketing on the sell side.