sharetrader
Page 2 of 465 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Harmoney

21 loans now in arrears totaling $97. More than 20% of my notes. I still think (and hope) it is the holiday banking dates. Anyone else in the same boat???
    Soolaimon

Guru

No arrears now. Thin on the loan offerings at present.

I have a number of loans that are repaying more than once monthly.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Soolaimon View Post
    21 loans now in arrears totaling $97. More than 20% of my notes. I still think (and hope) it is the holiday banking dates. Anyone else in the same boat???
    mine went high over New Years (not as high as yours). Went down quickly - some of that may be late payment fees which makes it look high. It will sort itself out once they get back to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    mine went high over New Years (not as high as yours). Went down quickly - some of that may be late payment fees which makes it look high. It will sort itself out once they get back to work.
    My $97 of arrears now down to $11 but no increase to late payments which have stayed at 0.44 cents. I find it difficult to reconcile total value at any one time due to uncleared amounts. I have started investing again after holding off for a month to see how things were going. I am still not sure if I will increase my rate of investment or not at this stage but all in all it does look promising.
    Soolaimon

I met someone involved with Harmoney who was explaining it to me a few months back and meant to have a play then but I completely forgot about this site. So thanks for posting here 777 and reminding me. I have put 1k into my account this week so lets see how it goes - I always assume the worst in these sorts of things, that way I can be pleasantly surprised. :-)

Dilettante

I wanted to set up an account but can not get past the disclosure agreement. Repeatedly get a message telling me to confirm at the bottom of the page that I've read it but there is no OK button at the bottom of the page. Have had 2 other people look at it for me in case I was missing something but same result. Any idea anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I wanted to set up an account but can not get past the disclosure agreement. Repeatedly get a message telling me to confirm at the bottom of the page that I've read it but there is no OK button at the bottom of the page. Have had 2 other people look at it for me in case I was missing something but same result. Any idea anyone ?
    Tried opening the disclosure statement?

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Halebop View Post
    Tried opening the disclosure statement?
    Haha. Even read every word but doesn't solve my issue

Guru

Do any of you have unfilled orders that now do not appear on the Marketplace page?

It appears loan did not go ahead. No notification. You just need to work it out yourself.
    Last edited by 777; 11-01-2015 at 02:17 PM. Reason: update

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Haha. Even read every word but doesn't solve my issue
    Try using a different browser (e.g. Firefox, Chrome, etc.) That behaviour could be the result of some security settings on your current browser.