sharetrader
Page 200 of 465 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by Wsp View Post
    I've $0.21 recovered out of about $340 charged off. How are others tracking in this space?

I recall Harmoney previously forecasting recovery of $0.10 in the dollar. But cannot find this anymore.

I see Harmoney has been re recruiting in this space too http://m.seek.co.nz/job/32608818
    The posting is down for me. I never knew Harmoney recruited (of course they do).There's no career section on their website.

Quote Originally Posted by BJ1 View Post
    I don't expect such behaviour to occur. Harmoney has chosen to ramp up "production" in a much larger market (Australia) and if that takes off at a rate comparable to NZ the need for volume should be satisfied. So, for investors relishing a strong return on funds and two years experience under their belt with which to judge the risk in the risk grades, we should all keep our fingers crossed that Harmoney's Australian ventures prove successful.
    Here's hoping, but there have been no loans available this week so far and only 15 loans in the last 24 hrs. Things aren't looking too good even with low season.

Quote Originally Posted by XxOrooxX View Post
    The posting is down for me. I never knew Harmoney recruited (of course they do).There's no career section on their website.
    Sorry that wasn't me being facetious I didn't know they posted job postings publically.

Quote Originally Posted by XxOrooxX View Post
    One way I'm thinking is checking the # of enquiries they've had. This doesn't mean that every person with a high # of enquiries is trying to apply for more loans they can repay but people that try this will need to make multiple enquiries so it might be a good indicator imo.
    Displaying the # of enquiries for last 12 months and not just last 6 months would be much more helpful to identify the borrowers who have gone shopping for credit
    Last edited by icyfire; 07-03-2017 at 01:40 PM.

So loans are few and far between these days... someone suggested the auto refresh add on thing for chrome so I have that.. its has got me a few loans

anyway, went out for lunch, when I came back was greeted by this:

Attachment 8738

Thats like a tonne of loans at once, more than I have seen in ages.. like weeks.

Harmoney releases the loans in batches then?

Was just going to mention, I haven't managed to see a loan in the past 3 days. I have turned back on my auto lend because of this.

I've $0.21 recovered out of about $340 charged off. How are others tracking in this space?

I recall Harmoney previously forecasting recovery of $0.10 in the dollar. But cannot find this anymore.
    Mine is just over $2000 with only $20 recovered and $17500 gross interest, and I have $300 in arrears. I'm mainly in B5-D5 with a smattering of Es.

I see Harmoney has been re recruiting in this space too http://m.seek.co.nz/job/32608818
    $1001 written off, $21 recovered

Guru

I see (for the first time today and I have been looking regularly) that 2 loans are available. Both 99% full. Token ones in my opinion. Keep the small fry happy.

I have managed to reinvest $1000 this week taking 4 notes at time. Really only checking morning and nights. Lending Crowd very quiet as well.