sharetrader
Page 209 of 465 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Nothing there says they particitate in the same loans.

From the Harmoney Disclosure Statement

Wholesale Lenders remunerate Harmoney differently to retail Lenders. Wholesale Lenders pay a Service Fee, and may pay an upfront Note Fee, as well as a share of income based on the net return of their portfolio. For this reason, Harmoney may allocate an increased share of loans into the wholesale marketplace.

This is an interesting statement from the Disclosure Statement re Auto-lend

A Loan is funded 100% by the Auto-lend Option

If a loan listing has been funded 100% by Lenders using auto-lend option, then it will not appear on the marketplace. This is because the auto-lend process runs just before the loans go onto the marketplace. Harmoney dynamically manages the proportion of loans that can be funded by auto-lend based on Lender demand and loan flow.

If this is true, why isn't everyone getting there Auto-lend loans filled. The dynamic manager ain't working.
    Last edited by Snow12; 16-04-2017 at 08:13 PM.

yeah, nah

Quote Originally Posted by Snow12 View Post
    The dynamic manager ain't working.
    It is working, just not the way you think. If you read a little more on how it works, it's made clear that Harmoney ensure that there is a fair share of loans that flow into the marketplace so those who don't use Auto-Lend get a similar amount of loans...

I don't believe there is such a thing as "Retail Loans"...

Post your Auto-Lend criteria if you like and I'll try to work out what portion of loans it's likely to match against (probably quite low), and then you have the issue of others with higher Available Funds/Princip--al ratio, and the flow of loans requirement...

Auto-Lend does not 'touch' 100% of loans and most have Auto-Lend criteria that, I suspect, drastically limit the number of matched loans...

Some have suggested that a large number of Auto-Lend matched loans go into the marketplace without being picked up - that's not been my experience at all, even when running at a low AF/P ratio?

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    Some have suggested that a large number of Auto-Lend matched loans go into the marketplace without being picked up - that's not been my experience at all, even when running at a low AF/P ratio?
    I have had many loans appear in my Auto-Lend filter at about 15-20% allocated prior to hitting the marketplace, but not allocated to me. I can then apply for notes manually.

In my experience if my "$ v Outstanding Principal Amount" is less than 15% there is no chance of an allocation, the point being that newer lenders, in your reply #2053, you posted that your "$ v OPA" was 50% and at one stage 250%; so you were high in the priority list. You may find that as your Principal balance increases your allocation may reduce if you don't maintain a large cash balance.
    Last edited by permutation; 17-04-2017 at 08:16 AM. Reason: grammar

Now just waiting for Harmoney's RWT Certifcate. Lending Crowd and Squirrel have already generated and issued.

It appears that Harmoney have loosened the auto lend criteria at present.
    My experience is autolend was working slowly if I had my balance to outstanding principal ratio in double digit%.
    For the past approx three weeks though the autolend has been working all the way into single digit%. My lowest ratio was 7%.

If it keeps working at these new low % then I will be happy. The higher % was a bit unfair. Fingers crossed the new lower levels stay.

Guru

Have Harmoney stopped regular updates of most of the marketplace statistics? As far as I can see, the latest loan performance by grade and volume stats are from February and platform RAR is from 8th March.

yeah, nah

Quote Originally Posted by permutation View Post
    You may find that as your Principal balance increases your allocation may reduce if you don't maintain a large cash balance.
    As I said in that same post, I've had a low AF/P ratio and still managed to pickup Auto-Lend loans...unless they weight it towards new members, this has NOT been my experience.
    Last edited by myles; 17-04-2017 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Have Harmoney stopped regular updates of most of the marketplace statistics? As far as I can see, the latest loan performance by grade and volume stats are from February and platform RAR is from 8th March.
    My funds available balance vs outstanding principal percentage has fallen to a staggering 2.7%.
    This is merely using Autolend only.

As my previous post has suggested something happened in last couple of weeks and I am now having a great run at picking up Autolend loans. Fingers crossed they keep the criteria at this level.

Next step is for me to open a second account and try a different set of autolend rules to test and get my RAR up higher. I am on 14.60% RAR at present. Although coming into any recession with many 60 month loans maybe I am better off being happy with my present RAR. From my research the riskier grades get hammered during any economic downturn.

yeah, nah

Quote Originally Posted by whitt View Post
    My lowest ratio was 7%.
    I just pulled some numbers together by copying and pasting Loan ID's from the Lending report with a filter set for Auto-Lend - why don't they include Auto-Lend in the report or send based on the filter - and I've got one with a ratio just above 4% - this was on 10/04/2017 which had a large number of loans going through that day.