sharetrader
Page 210 of 465 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

yeah, nah

Quote Originally Posted by whitt View Post
    Next step is for me to open a second account and try a different set of autolend rules to test and get my RAR up higher.
    Do they let you have more than one account or do you need to open one in another 'name'?

[QUOTE=whitt;663120]

Next step is for me to open a second account and try a different set of autolend rules to test and get my RAR up higher. /QUOTE]

Bear in mind that RAR is the average return on investment from day one until today. My RAR is 13.76% at 1 April but my current running return before tax is up at 15.70% (for the March month). I've moved month end average gross return (before fees and tax) up 2.25% since November 2015 with not much change in RAR. It takes a lot of increased current return to raise the RAR significantly, because of the long tail from day one.

Guru

[QUOTE=BJ1;663125]

Next step is for me to open a second account and try a different set of autolend rules to test and get my RAR up higher. /QUOTE]

.... My RAR is 13.76% at 1 April but my current running return before tax is up at 15.70% (for the March month).....
    I guess the taxable RAR could be higher than the figure on Harmoney's site as (depending on your circumstances) charge-offs may not be tax deductible. DYOR.

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    Do they let you have more than one account or do you need to open one in another 'name'?
    Not sure as I am yet to try

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    and I've got one with a ratio just above 4% - this was on 10/04/2017 which had a large number of loans going through that day.
    4% that very good and confirms my thoughts something has changed recently. Now these stats are more in line with what I had hoped with Autolend, lets hope it continues.

4% that very good and confirms my thoughts something has changed recently. Now these stats are more in line with what I had hoped with Autolend, lets hope it continues.
    5% here but much better and trending down. Will transfer more cash in if this continues. I haven't had to do that in six months.

yeah, nah

One Month in:

Invested: $21,150
    Loans: 313
    Auto-Lend: 76
    Avg. Interest: 22.13% (Weighted)
    Avg. Exp. Return: 14.80% (Weighted less Default+Fees+Tax)

Expected Monthly Return to deal with: $561.46 (Principal + Interest : excludes payoffs)
    XIRR: 32.06% (no doubt meaningless at this point in time)

Grade and Term graphs:

Grade+Term.png

I've significantly changed my Auto-Lend criteria range now based on the below Interest less Default graph:

Interest-Default.png

Going to try to significantly increase the D's and E's, but there are not that many to pick from, so this will take some time.

I'm hoping to double up over the next month...

yeah, nah

Beside the Auto-Lend graph this morning:

Loans go through the Auto-Lend engine before they hit the Marketplaceup to the Auto-Lend allocation limit. This limit is currently set at​ maximum of 20% of the notes in a loan. This leaves 80% for manual orders.

Is that wording new?

Interested to know if any other Investors failed to get their Harmoney Account Withdrawal actioned yesterday ( THU ) - Mine was an ASB to ASB payment?

Not the 1st time this has occurred at Harmoney and very little explanation as to why!

By the way this failed on TWO different Harmoney accounts..... Both got the confirmation Email
    Last edited by Saamee; 21-04-2017 at 01:19 PM.

I have just put some more funds into Harmoney, first in more than 12 months, Reason is that it is becoming quite frustrating trying to keep anywhere near fully invested over at LC and even tho I was hit pretty hard with defaults a year ago, my returns are actually better here at Harmoney. I still prefer LC so here's hoping they can attract more custom so one can keep one's funds fully employed.
    Soolaimon