sharetrader
Page 216 of 465 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

yeah, nah

Not sure if these have come up here before - a very interesting set of graphs from Lending Club:

https://www.lendingclub.com/info/dem...profile.action

Clearly you can't compare directly as there are many differences.

The 'Historical Returns by Grade' and 'Net Annualized Return by Vintage' are particularly interesting.

I haven't read this thread for a while, just skimmed the last 2 pages and can't see any mention: I've noticed over the last week or two my auto-lend is now working right down to $0.00. I'm assuming this change has been applied to all?
    Certainly beats logging in each day and selecting loans. Thumbs up from me.

Autolend for the week has been going flat out. My account has picked up heaps of loans automatically and is now nearly at zero $.

Quote Originally Posted by whitt View Post
    Autolend for the week has been going flat out. My account has picked up heaps of loans automatically and is now nearly at zero $.

yeah theres tonnes of loans now.

By the end of this week i would have deployed about $40k in the space of 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by alistar_mid View Post
    yeah theres tonnes of loans now.

By the end of this week i would have deployed about $40k in the space of 3 weeks.
    Wish I could say the same. I put an extra $10k in last week with the hope I might get more loans but there has been only a modest improvement in the cash % (excluding the new funds).

Quote Originally Posted by RMJH View Post
    Wish I could say the same. I put an extra $10k in last week with the hope I might get more loans but there has been only a modest improvement in the cash % (excluding the new funds).
    sorry while alot of mine was through auto lend, most was from logging on and allocating manually. Like putting in 4+ per loan if the loans good (ie C - E2 sweet spot). Also putting more notes in 36 month loans as i want the money recycled faster.

Guru

sorry while alot of mine was through auto lend, most was from logging on and allocating manually. Like putting in 4+ per loan if the loans good (ie C - E2 sweet spot). Also putting more notes in 36 month loans as i want the money recycled faster.
    I guess, the sweet spot could differ by a few grade points if you are or are not able to deduct charge-offs for tax purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    I guess, the sweet spot could differ by a few grade points if you are or are not able to deduct charge-offs for tax purposes.
    well the plan is to get this 100k in then sit back and have a 36 month auto lend going, anything that doesnt get allocated at the end of the week will go through to my bank via a auto deposit.

pretty sure that loan dist graph is by count not value, i think by value it would be more skewed C,D,E

Attachment 8843

well the plan is to get this 100k in then sit back and have a 36 month auto lend going, anything that doesnt get allocated at the end of the week will go through to my bank via a auto deposit.

pretty sure that loan dist graph is by count not value, i think by value it would be more skewed C,D,E

Attachment 8843
    It is by value, not number of loans. You can "export" your loans details and add it up. However, Harmoneys dashboard is not always equal to the actual details due to what they deem timing issue.

Judging from your interest v Outstanding Principal you haven't been in very long?.
    You have no Charge-offs yet!
    Good luck with the E Grades.