sharetrader
Page 217 of 465 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267317 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by alistar_mid View Post
    Also putting more notes in 36 month loans as i want the money recycled faster.
    I see you haven't been investing for long. From my experience 60 month loans are often repaid/rewritten early. So you don't really need to focus on 36 month loans to achieve your aim. Well over 50% of the loans I invested in in December 2014 have been repaid/rewritten.

Quote Originally Posted by Wsp View Post
    I see you haven't been investing for long. From my experience 60 month loans are often repaid/rewritten early. So you don't really need to focus on 36 month loans to achieve your aim. Well over 50% of the loans I invested in in December 2014 have been repaid/rewritten.
    I did quite a lot of research, I inquired with Harmoney and they informed me about 3% of your loan portfolio gets repaid / re written each month. So as I have modelled it, if you are doing auto withdrawal+ ~3% early repayments per month you get about 50% of your capital back in the first year.

I didn't realise (although I can probably confirm) that there was more of a skew with early repayments from the 60 month loans.

Will have to crunch the numbers on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by permutation View Post
    Judging from your interest v Outstanding Principal you haven't been in very long?.
    You have no Charge-offs yet!
    Good luck with the E Grades.
    nah since august last year.

I keep track of forecast defaults vs actual, but none yet.

Can this borrower's monthly income be for real? If so, why would someone earning over $18k a month need to borrow $25k?
    Screenshot_6.jpg

Banned

Some people earn big and spend big. Remember how Kim Dotcom used to live in the Coatesville mansion?
    Best to be guided by the credit ranking. D4 is a high risk and big earners can over spend big too.
    Last edited by SilverBack; 16-05-2017 at 04:32 AM.

In my view there seems to be too many eyebrow raising after tax figures ... move the decimal points would be more like it...

Quote Originally Posted by icyfire View Post
    Can this borrower's monthly income be for real? If so, why would someone earning over $18k a month need to borrow $25k?
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    I use a lower threshold on the repayment to income ratio in my auto lend filter to avoid loans like this with questionable incomes.

Screenshot_6.jpg
    And it's a re-write! Extra funds only $4k. Probably a typo.

yeah, nah

If you have a repay/income rate set below 4.37% you won't get many auto-lend loans?

My guess is that there is another large loan/investment involved elsewhere.

With a repayment history and if you believe the income, this could be a good investment for 28.7% interest. Will probably be paid back early but who knows...

Purpose of 'Debt Consolidation', which is what the original loan was probably for, has now changed to include 'upgrade accommodation', the borrower has only bumped the loan from 21,487 to 25,500, so I'm guessing just cash strapped at the moment?

Screenshot_6.jpg

yeah lol when you do your download, sort by borrower income, I have one guy earning $22k per month needing to take a $25k loan and he's deemed as pretty risky so he's a D

Would love to have the problem of spending $22k a month.