sharetrader
Page 232 of 398 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Bear View Post
    Yes, I wonder if there is any investor here who had been in for more than 24 months and with a RAR of 15+%
    Im at around 30 months - Signed up end of Jan 2015
    and im at 15.69%
    rar-2017-10-06.PNG
    rargraph-sept2017.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    and im at 15.69%
    rar-2017-10-06.PNG
    rargraph-sept2017.jpg

Well done Humvee, 15.69% is a great RAR. I can see the good result is because you start from C Grade and upward.

I'm wondering through my experience over a similar time frame , whether your E and F grades will have some negative effect on your RAR through defaults.

Analyzing your 2nd graph, your RAR has been slowly descending, or do you think, you have by now flushed out all the bad E,F's?

Quote Originally Posted by permutation View Post
    Well done Humvee, 15.69% is a great RAR. I can see the good result is because you start from C Grade and upward.

I'm wondering through my experience over a similar time frame , whether your E and F grades will have some negative effect on your RAR through defaults.

Analyzing your 2nd graph, your RAR has been slowly descending, or do you think, you have by now flushed out all the bad E,F's?

A Reduction in E & F loans has generally resulted in a reduction in RAR I have attached my graph from june 2016. Most of the shift in grade balance has just happened rather then anything I have tried to do, my autolend rules include F1-F4 grades but many of these f grades loans would be blocked by other rules like income to repayment ratio, home status, time in job etc, so most F grades are manual lends - and increase in autolend volume has diluted the F grade ratio.

rar-2016-06-19.PNG

and im at 15.69%
    rar-2017-10-06.PNG
    rargraph-sept2017.jpg
    Congratulations, an excellent RAR humvee. Most of your loans will be at scorecard 1.0 interest rates rather than the new (and lower) scorecard 1.5 interest rates. The interest rate reductions particularly affect E and F grade loans. The offset is meant to be less charge-offs so it will be a good acid test to compare in say 2 - 3 years time to see if Harmoney's risk/return profile is correct or in fact lenders have taken a drop in returns as a result of the change from scorecard 1.0 to 1.5 (assuming your investment criteria/loan mix remain the same).

Default A fantastic return

and im at 15.69%
    rar-2017-10-06.PNG
    rargraph-sept2017.jpg
    Thanks for sharing, Humvee. 15.69% per year is a fantastic return for any investment.

and im at 15.69%
    rar-2017-10-06.PNG
    rargraph-sept2017.jpg
    Solid return, wonder if it would not be beneficial to stop funding F loans entirely and focus on C-E.

How many loans have been written off?

yeah, nah

Quote Originally Posted by whitt View Post
    To compare RAR figures with ourselves I wouldnt really take much notice of new investors RAR untill they hit 12 or 18 months which is the timeframe my RAR took to stabilise
    Agree. Most RAR graphs appear to peak between 6 and 9 months, and then drop to a long term stable value after 12 - 15 months. The drop appears to be from 1% to 1.5%, but that would vary greatly on the loan grade spread etc.

Because I've put money in quickly and have stopped adding 'new money', I *suspect* I'll see a fairly quick and significant drop when it happens (probably early ~ 10 - 12 months in)?

Investor

Interesting loan today

BORROWER COMMENTS

the cash will be used to purchase items for me to do airsoft games and in this better my fitness as that of others and keep my car running in tip top safe condition so to enable me to help others to go to the games and enjoy them as much as I do

Default RAR and Payment Protect

I remember reading somewhere that Harmoney intends to adjust the RAR to take into account Payment Protect which increases your Outstanding Principal. If they do, it will bump the RAR by about 1% to 1.5%.

At the moment RAR is dropping with the new lower interest rates taking effect - you can see the drop in the Market Stats from early this month. The cynic in me sees HM as trying to present the platform RAR above 10 or 11% as there is a possibility that it could drop below 10% otherwise.

However, even if they do not add the increase principal, the present RAR already reflects the higher repayments to investors due to the increased o/s principal and the slight increase in interest received due to the higher o/s principal. And over time, the total effects of Payment protect will be captured by the present RAR anyway.

See Harmoney have updated their Log In Screen ( after you have Logged Off ) today
    Last edited by Saamee; 17-09-2017 at 12:55 PM.