sharetrader
Page 264 of 465 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314364 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    I'm not playing, I'm investing!

Some of what you come up with is just not thought through enough for me to be bothered to address/argue. Sorry...not playing...
    I'm not sure you understood what I meant by saying "Play the ball, not the player". It's a saying when playing soccer. What I meant is: argue your point but don't go on a personal attack.

yeah, nah

Quote Originally Posted by icyfire View Post
    I'm not sure you understood what I meant by saying "Play the ball, not the player". It's a saying when playing soccer. What I meant is: argue your point but don't go on a personal attack.
    Understood perfectly. Seriously? My comment was an observation...

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    Understood perfectly. Seriously? My comment was an observation...
    Yes, seriously. Perhaps you are used to making personal attacks on social media , however, this is not the appropriate forum for it.

yeah, nah

Quote Originally Posted by icyfire View Post
    Yes, seriously. Perhaps you are used to making personal attacks on social media , however, this is not the appropriate forum for it.
    The appropriate thing to do is to report the post if you have an issue with it...I don't do social media

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by RMJH View Post
    ASB made $1,000,000,000 last year. You really think banks like them offer a better deal?! At least P2P is transparent and they don't create money.
    This is one of the more short-sighted statements posted in this topic as of late. ASB offer far more than just unsecured lending.

Quote Originally Posted by Investor View Post
    This is one of the more short-sighted statements posted in this topic as of late. ASB offer far more than just unsecured lending.
    Surely Everyone is entitled to "Their Own Opinion" and be able to Voice it here.....

We are all different, all hold differing views and also have different levels of experience - Never forget that!

I'm getting fed up reading the 'Sarky Comments' here

PS: Yes I could go away.... If everyone else does the same... What's left!

Maybe the Mods here should start to Moderate using the same rules enforced over a Whale Oil???
    Last edited by Saamee; 01-09-2017 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    Surely Everyone is entitled to "Their Own Opinion" and be able to Voice it here.....

We are all different, all hold differing views and also have different levels of experience - Never forget that!

I'm getting fed up reading the 'Sarky Comments' here

PS: Yes I could go away.... If everyone else does the same... What's left!

Maybe the Mods here should start to Moderate using the same rules enforced over a Whale Oil???
    Yes, I'm with Saamee on this one. I'm looking for constructive info and experience from other users - not wanting to read their tiffs.

If you want to get personal, please do it thru the personal messaging facility - leave the rest of us out of it.
    Last edited by joker; 01-09-2017 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Investor View Post
    The point is they are very highly profitable by world banking standards. If you are happy with this status quo then all good. I wonder how many customers they have? Heck of a lot of net profit per customers no doubt....

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    Yes, I'm with Saamee on this one. I'm looking for constructive info and experience from other users - not wanting to read their tiffs.

If you want to get personal, please do it thru the personal messaging facility - leave the rest of us out of it.
    The problem is that generalizations are being continually posted.

Edit:

If someone posts an extremely 'wide' statement which represents false or misleading information, you should expect people to respond to it. I am not here to argue.
    Last edited by Investor; 01-09-2017 at 11:02 AM.

yeah, nah

I'd never looked hard enough at LC and Squirrel to find their Borrower Platform/Establishment fees - somewhat more 'hidden' than Harmoney's - if it does go south with the Courts all P2P lenders will be affected:

Squirrel:

"Borrowers are required to pay an Establishment Fee deducted from the initial advance of the Loan in the amount of NZ$250 for unsecured Loans and NZ$500 for secured Loans."

Lending Crowd:

Amount Platform fee
    $2,000 - $5,000 $250
    $5,000 - $15,000 $350
    $15,000 - $50,000 $450
    $50,000 - $100,000 $950
    $100,000 - $200,000 $1450

It would be particularly bad for LC's bigger loans!