sharetrader
Page 286 of 465 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290296336386 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Where Harmoney gets updated details about a borrower it updates things like residential status and location. I have a couple of borrowers now listed as living in Australia

thanks @wsp. Yes, Residential Status is a key variable we look at for lending decision. It is somewhere between frustrating and suspicious to watch it change post loan being taken, particularly when the loan then gets charged off with little prospect of recovery. The joys of P2P investing.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi783 View Post
    Had my first charge-off. An A4 from Sept 2016 with last payment in May 2017. I hope is not a harbinger of things to come as I've been much more cautious with mainly A's and B's. A question for more experienced members:- The Residential Status now shows as "other" and time as "0 months". I checked the data from previous data extracts and the Residential Status was originally "Owned - Paying Mortgage". Is this change of status normal for Harmoney process or does it suggest something else?
    That seems pretty unlucky. I've had 11 defaults, 1 each B,C,D and the rest E. (I don't invest in F).

"Get the car that I want with all the extras and get it now rather than later..."

100% chance of a default from people who treat money like this.

Anybody else find there RAR graph has been steadily trending down lately?
    I have invested since Oct 2015 and I thought RAR should have stabilized by now however it isn't.

Screenshot_5.jpg

Mine is going down.... Seems to be after a few Write Offs and repayments in full???

Quote Originally Posted by Saamee View Post
    Mine is going down.... Seems to be after a few Write Offs and repayments in full???
    Maybe the new fee structure a few months back from harmoney is dragging rar down too.

Quote Originally Posted by whitt View Post
    I have invested since Oct 2015 and I thought RAR should have stabilized by now however it isn't.
    I started March 2015, had a period of falling RAR while shaking off most of the E and F defaults.
    Have re concentrated my lending to a very narrow range in the mid grades several months ago and my latest RAR has increased to 14.51%

I have had an all-time loan total of over 1550 and 29 Charge-offs. Approx. 46% of my loans have been repaid but I actively pursue new loans with the spare cash.

Attachment 9316

Maybe the new fee structure a few months back from harmoney is dragging rar down too.
    Personally I never accepted the new T & C's with the 1st Fee change.... Not invested new $$'s here for what... 18 months now..... ( Got you PM ok will do )

Screenshot_5.jpg
    What is your grade break up like?