sharetrader
Page 304 of 398 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314354 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Hybrid View

Thank for the link @Wsp.

Article timing makes me wonder if Gareth is a reader of this forum thread given the chatter from a few weeks back. If so, @Gareth, thanks for doing the legwork on this. If not; thanks anyway.

Thanks Wsp. Wholesale support for P2P is killing it? Unless they substantially reduce funding of Harmoney it will surely remain a tiny niche investment opportunity unless of course there is some other radical change like acquisition of finance companies. Maybe we are just too tight to meet market interest rates!

yeah, nah

Quote Originally Posted by RMJH View Post
    Wholesale support for P2P is killing it?
    A different take: Wholesale support for P2P lending is what is allowing it to grow...in Harmoney's case anyway. Without it, I suspect, Harmoney would not be viable.

The 'P2P lenders' who don't *yet* include wholesale investment are unable to meet investment demand - they need to 'grow' significantly to meet the demand, wholesale investment appears to be the way forward for growth at this time.

Chinese P2P lenders are in a lot of trouble https://money.cnn.com/2018/08/08/new...ing/index.html

yeah, nah

Default Employment Status

Working from home would be my best guess. The graph below shows the available Employment Status options:

EmploymentStatus.jpg

Thanks Both. Yes, as always, I'm left wondering about the quality of even the small amount of information provided by Harmoney. oh well, I guess I should be grateful that they even provided a loan for me to consider, after the whales have had their feed of course.

One of my loans with income "home" is renting. Myles guess would be mine.

Think I need my eyes checked, a B2 with 2 defaults wanting a holiday care of the good folk at HM

Capture.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by leesal View Post
    One of my loans with income "home" is renting. Myles guess would be mine.

Think I need my eyes checked, a B2 with 2 defaults wanting a holiday care of the good folk at HM

Capture.JPG
    Residential state: Other.. So, two defaults, a 6 month rewrite and living out of the back of a van?

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond47 View Post
    Residential state: Other.. So, two defaults, a 6 month rewrite and living out of the back of a van?
    Judging by the length of time it's been sitting there the institutions must be leaving it for the mugs to fill...