sharetrader
Page 316 of 465 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320326366416 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    I know somewhere within the last 200+ pages there was some links to apps that could import the harmoney export and analise them - but I cannot for the life on me find them, let alone the latest one - could someone point me in the right direction.
    Looks like the site isn't working. Details below

Quote Originally Posted by PennyPicker View Post
    Hi guys. I've been tinkering over the last week with a website that helps show your Harmoney loan information in a unique way.

It's a simple matter of Exporting your loan information from Harmoney (Dashboard -> Reports -> Export) and uploading the loans.csv file provided by Harmoney.

Note: There is no lender information in the exported loan report. It does contain the loan Id, but these are readily accessible by any member of the site.

The graph shows your loans along a LoanId timeline, with the Y axis representing Outstanding Principal. You can show all, or filter by Status; Current, Charged Off, Arrears, Paid Off and Cancelled.

The site is reasonably functional now so you're welcome to use it at the following url; http://precis.azurewebsites.net/

Attachment 8003

(I have a neat new feature that I'll be working on over the weekend.)

Quote Originally Posted by Investor View Post
    Looks like the site isn't working. Details below
    Hi PP, I amy be doing something wrong but the link takes me to MS Azure but doesn't bring up Precis - just the page in the screenshot attached and the links in it don't seem to lead me to your app...
    ScreenHunt.jpg

How much further is the platform RAR going to drop? Just noticed its down to 10.0% now, it was at 10.8ish when i started this little game.. Any idea when/where it is going to stabilise?

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond47 View Post
    How much further is the platform RAR going to drop? Just noticed its down to 10.0% now, it was at 10.8ish when i started this little game.. Any idea when/where it is going to stabilise?
    Time will tell

mines doing this

looks like it might be somewhat stabilizing, but its only been ~4 months

Attachment 9607

Investor

Untitled.jpg
    My RAR graph

Quote Originally Posted by Investor View Post
    Untitled.jpg
    My RAR graph
    And here's my RAR graph - seems to have peaked and I am being more picky in my investments
    ScreenHunt.jpg

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    And here's my RAR graph - seems to have peaked and I am being more picky in my investments
    ScreenHunt.jpg
    I started off with only A/B, have invested in c/d along the way gradually. Now at about 65% C so my RAR is going to slightly increase to maybe 13.5% in the long-run (investing only in C now)
    Last edited by Investor; 07-04-2018 at 05:18 PM.

Guru

I imagine the platform RAR could drop further as the lower interest rate regime works through the system and more of the higher interest rate regime notes get repaid or charged-off.

As average charge-off rate was disclosed at about 22% of gross interest (presumably under the old higher-interest rate regime) then a further deterioration of RAR may be possible depending on how effective the new system is at assessing credit worthiness of borrowers.

This is a pre-tax RAR (net of charge-offs and fees) and it is up to you and your other independent advisors to determine if you are able to deduct charge-offs and/or lender fees for that matter. The RWT is levied on the gross interest.

Multiple factors are in play, not least fee changes and rate changes which take time (up to 5 years!) to fully work through. I also think we may have had a period of unexpectedly low write downs and are now returning more typical levels. Mix of loans and mix of lenders would also impact the platform RAR and I think payment protect will be added at some point to complicate the historical pattern further. It would be quite a bit of work to unpick all of that!