sharetrader
Page 324 of 465 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325326327328334374424 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    I wish that Harmoney were a bit more efficient in getting the Tax Certificates available to download.
    Agreed as the other P2P Lenders had them available within days of the end of the Tax year!

They WILL be available by 20th of May as that is the law Not long to wait now - Check every day....

2016 HM RWT's were available on 13th May & 2017 HM RWT's were available on 19 May
    Last edited by Saamee; 13-05-2018 at 03:35 PM.

Looks like Harmony has started investing with a bang. Log out P2P investors, and by the time they log back in, 20-30 loans with little fills - all gone

Quote Originally Posted by beacon View Post
    Looks like Harmony has started investing with a bang. Log out P2P investors, and by the time they log back in, 20-30 loans with little fills - all gone
    Yes, I'm finding that while my investment is being processed, the loan suddenly becomes 100% taken!

Harmoney will eventually become an online bank lending their own money.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by icyfire View Post
    Harmoney will eventually become an online bank lending their own money.
    They won't pass on the opportunity of clipping the ticket on investor's funds (which I am very happy with, given what the platform offers).

That's a good point and it makes you wonder why HM is now lending their own money at all if they can make more money by clipping the ticket

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by icyfire View Post
    That's a good point and it makes you wonder why HM is now lending their own money at all if they can make more money by clipping the ticket
    Well.. any funds which aren't required can earn Harmoney interest at the institutional rate, a pretty compelling investment for any business given the effort required.

Hopefully they're not using any of my funds available!
    Last edited by icyfire; 14-05-2018 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beacon View Post
    This is not new. I have the site on most of the day with an auto-refresh. Loans will sit there a while and then all mysteriously disappear at once. This has been happening at least 6 months, if not more.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenc View Post
    This is not new. I have the site on most of the day with an auto-refresh. Loans will sit there a while and then all mysteriously disappear at once. This has been happening at least 6 months, if not more.
    What seemed new was that they released the bulk (approx 75%) of all today's loans (4 PM now), in one go around 10 AM today. One moment there were over 20, barely filled. And by the time my first order was placed (which returned an error, by the way), all had gone. Don't know if anyone else had the same experience today, but I have seen speed fills before but never seen such a short exposure of so many loans before. Someone seemed to have had a lion's share of loans today, without letting the cubs have a bite ...