sharetrader
Page 375 of 465 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385425 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 4649

Thread: Harmoney

yeah, nah

Finally got around to doing a time lapse chart of loans vs time ($100K invested in the first ~3 months):

After the initial $100K investment, no further funds are added, just reinvestment of paid off loans and interest. It really highlights how few loans are likely to go full term. [The total period is around 18 months].

At about week 30 (7 months), the number of the original 'lump' of loans plummets.
    Last edited by myles; 03-10-2018 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Hosted offsite

Thanks Myles, but the lines don't show for me...

Quote Originally Posted by RMJH View Post
    Thanks Myles, but the lines don't show for me...
    Ditto, only a single frame, no timelapsyness happening.

yeah, nah

Is that working for you now? Forum appears to mangle gif videos as it resizes them and just stores a single frame? Have hosted offsite.

Hmm, looks like the forum renames the gif image to jpg, which would confuse some browsers, that's why it was working for me and I didn't notice (Chrome is good)...
    Last edited by myles; 03-10-2018 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    Is that working for you now? Forum appears to mangle gif videos as it resizes them and just stores a single frame? Have hosted offsite.

Hmm, looks like the forum renames the gif image to jpg, which would confuse some browsers, that's why it was working for me and I didn't notice (Chrome is good)...
    All good now. (chrome/Android tablet)

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond47 View Post
    All good now. (chrome/Android tablet)
    Same looks good on firefox. Nice idea.
    Last edited by IntheRearWithTheGear; 06-10-2018 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by myles View Post
    More:

Attachment 9986

Plot of 'loan payment' / 'income' ratio - in general a rise to the right, as expected - not at all clear cut though. Might need to include more info e.g. loan size, grade?

Attachment 9987

Does not include groups with less than 10 to try to 'lift' the detail, but it needs to be interpreted - in general the 'more gaps' to the right suggests the longer the better (outliers hide the detail).

Attachment 9988

Added two more to this one:
    • payment protect doesn't have the big jump that some thought it might (they are higher though)
    • re-writes stand out (for me at least)
    Have you looked at differences in default rates between borrowers who make comments and those that don't?
    Last edited by Wsp; 03-10-2018 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Typos

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Wsp View Post
    Have you looked at differences in default rates between borrowers who make comments and those that don't?
    None of this information is decision-useful or statistically significant given the sample size.

Quote Originally Posted by IntheRearWithTheGear View Post
    Same looks good on firefox. Nice idea. Did you get the extra data i send through pm ?
    I assume that is for myles? I didn't get or expect anything.

Anyway, next question.. how have I ended up with a negative funds available amount? I did invest in a few loans today, but I thought the system was supposed to stop you from investing money you don't have? -$38.09 available funds.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond47 View Post
    I assume that is for myles? I didn't get or expect anything.

Anyway, next question.. how have I ended up with a negative funds available amount? I did invest in a few loans today, but I thought the system was supposed to stop you from investing money you don't have? -$38.09 available funds.
    It happens fairly often due to system errors on Harmoney's side.

They don't contact you about it or charge fees as it's their fault so just consider it a bonus.