sharetrader
Page 4 of 465 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    There is over a page of loans currently which is good for them - have very rarely seen 3 pages and have had them run out completely. I understand they drip feed them to the market so as those get taken up, they will be replaced.

Of the 2 pages currently, only 2 meet my criteria.
    That would seem to make it hard for investors. I just tried to do a Quick Invest and it just never found anything for me to invest in. I've withdrawn my funds in the meantime. Seems pointless having them sitting in there when I can't invest in anything.

Guru

Ive never used quick invest. What rate did you ask for?

It is pretty quick using the filters to fine loans you are interested in (for me C-E 36 month). When I was investing, I would guess I would average about 10 loans (so multiply that by the number of notes per loan you want to get $ amount) a week ( I did weekly deposits). In some cases this only took a day, in others it took the whole week to find them. In others I found them quickly but they expired without filling fully. It would probably be a bit quicker now so maybe expect 20 loans per week depending on how strict with criteria you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Ive never used quick invest. What rate did you ask for?
    I didn't get to that stage. First you enter an amount (I tried low amounts like $500 and higher amounts like $3000) and every time it comes back saying there are no notes available.

Never mind, maybe I will look into it again when it gets more popular and there are more loans at any given time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cricketfan View Post
    I didn't get to that stage. First you enter an amount (I tried low amounts like $500 and higher amounts like $3000) and every time it comes back saying there are no notes available.

Never mind, maybe I will look into it again when it gets more popular and there are more loans at any given time.
    just in case there is a misunderstanding, when you say you are trying low amounts eg $500. the box that you put what you want in, is in units of $25 so if you put 500 in the box it is assuming you what $12,500 worth.If you want $500 worth you put in 20 .

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ruaboy View Post
    just in case there is a misunderstanding, when you say you are trying low amounts eg $500. the box that you put what you want in, is in units of $25 so if you put 500 in the box it is assuming you what $12,500 worth.If you want $500 worth you put in 20 .
    He is looking at the Quick Invest page which is in dollars, not number of notes.

I cant currently test it as I am fully invested.

So I assume all other Trade Me uses got an email today promoting Harmoney like I did.

Hopefully this publicity will increase the demand for loans and give some supply easing for investors (if that was the case above).

Anyone else looking at investing in this?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by unhuman View Post
    So I assume all other Trade Me uses got an email today promoting Harmoney like I did.
    NOt yet. I would expect them to do it in batchs so they can test response rates etc with varous wording. Trademe must have massive mailing list o it is good to hear Harmoney is putting their new investor to work.

El Toro~

Received mine this morning

Yes just signed up

Should have renamed it "Shark Me" or something similar. It will end in tears for the lenders; mark my words.