sharetrader
Page 43 of 465 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by permutation View Post
    I reckon that the RAR should be updated daily. It's all computerised; once you have a formula it should be updating real-time along with account balances etc.Imagine if the NZX50 had all the share prices updating daily but they only published the index once a month.. Ridiculous
    I contacted harmoney about this about a week ago - they said it is going to be updated monthly - the reason given was "At the moment, Realised Annual Return (RAR) updates at midnight once a month. It's still a relatively new figure, so were tracking it's progress closely. We may start updating it more frequently if our investors would prefer, although we don't want to unnecessarily create short term volatility."I replayed that I would understand why they did not want to up date it to often especially with bank clearance times etc - But I could not see any reason why they could not update it at least weekly say on a Wednesday to include everything up until the end of the previous Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    I contacted harmoney about this about a week ago - they said it is going to be updated monthly - the reason given was "At the moment, Realised Annual Return (RAR) updates at midnight once a month. It's still a relatively new figure, so were tracking it's progress closely. We may start updating it more frequently if our investors would prefer, although we don't want to unnecessarily create short term volatility."I replayed that I would understand why they did not want to up date it to often especially with bank clearance times etc - But I could not see any reason why they could not update it at least weekly say on a Wednesday to include everything up until the end of the previous Sunday.

While I might not agree with some things about harmoney one thing I will say is they(usually Mark Bardi) have usually replayed to my emails quite quickly. The replys also feel like replys to my email and dont feel like canned responses.

While I might not agree with some things about harmoney one thing I will say is they(usually Mark Bardi) have usually replayed to my emails quite quickly. The replys also feel like replys to my email and dont feel like canned responses.
    Totally agree. I find them (Mark) Very responsive.

Monthly updates sound reasonable to me. Why would you want it updated daily?

Quote Originally Posted by nztyke View Post
    Monthly updates sound reasonable to me. Why would you want it updated daily?
    Because I'm not interested in out of date information.

They used to update the investor return on the old website continually as investments were made and repayments were credited. They also had interactive pie-charts with all the subgrades on them. The new so called improved website was introduced and these features had vanished.

I did send an enquiry email about it at the time and am still waiting for a response.

I personally would like to know exactly what % amount to 2 decimal places I have invested in each subgrade just like I would like to see the latest RAR updated daily.
    Last edited by permutation; 20-01-2016 at 07:56 AM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by permutation View Post
    They used to update the investor return on the old website continually as investments were made and repayments were credited. They also had interactive pie-charts with all the subgrades on them. The new so called improved website was introduced and these features had vanished.
    I found the pie graph on the old site quite hard to read so I don't mind that its gone. It wasn't organised properly Each to their own I guess!

Interest.co.nz has this article

Is peer-to-peer lender Harmoney facing growing pains, or is something more serious going on?
    http://www.interest.co.nz/opinion/79...-serious-going

Bugger - you have to be a subscriber to read it

I can second guess the gist of what Gareth ison about
    Last edited by winner69; 20-01-2016 at 09:08 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mjplost View Post
    I found the pie graph on the old site quite hard to read so I don't mind that its gone. It wasn't organised properly Each to their own I guess!
    Agree. A simple change to grouping all the A, b, c etc together would have helped but they arranged each sub level randomly which made it hard to interprete.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Interest.co.nz has this article

Is peer-to-peer lender Harmoney facing growing pains, or is something more serious going on?
    http://www.interest.co.nz/opinion/79...-serious-going

Bugger - you have to be a subscriber to read it

I can second guess the gist of what Gareth is on about
    Well we know about the director changes (discussed above) so will be interesting to see if they have any more market rumour than that to go on.

Does anybody know if the charts that show our loan grades and loan terms distribution are for actual outstanding capital or are they just for loans issued (which may or may not have been repaid)