sharetrader
Page 44 of 465 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by Finite View Post
    Does anybody know if the charts that show our loan grades and loan terms distribution are for actual outstanding capital or are they just for loans issued (which may or may not have been repaid)
    Calculations from my own spreadsheet show that the loan grade and loan term distributions are for the current outstanding loans.
    But in the "Reports-Loan" data section it shows you the Total number of loans you have ever invested in; you can then use their filters to work it out for yourself.

I am starting to see a lot of my arrears being paid up to date (or close to) this month. Anyone else seeing this? Guessing Christmas bills have all been paid.

Quote Originally Posted by mjplost View Post
    I am starting to see a lot of my arrears being paid up to date (or close to) this month. Anyone else seeing this? Guessing Christmas bills have all been paid.
    My arrears have been fairly steady for the last week or so but have not noticed any increase in the number paid up to date.
    Soolaimon

After reading the majority of this thread as well as general research into Harmoney, seriously considering investing.
    Wondering about the withdrawing money process, are there any fees involved with this? How do Harmoney return the cash to you? Bank transfer, credit card ect.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by mjplost View Post
    Have you checked your charged off figure has not risen - My arrears has dropped - but I had 6 loans written off in 2 days. (prior to this I had only had 8 loans written off in over a year)
    Last edited by humvee; 22-01-2016 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    After reading the majority of this thread as well as general research into Harmoney, seriously considering investing.
    Wondering about the withdrawing money process, are there any fees involved with this? How do Harmoney return the cash to you? Bank transfer, credit card ect.

Thanks in advance!
    I tested Harmoney re withdrawals a year or more ago. They paid into my bank account the next day, no fees, no problem.
    Soolaimon

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    Have you checked your charged off figure has not risen - My arrears has dropped - but I had 6 loans written off in 2 days. (prior to this I had only has 8 loans written off in only a year
    Yep certain, I havent had any writeoffs yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post

Thanks in advance!
    I make withdrawals regularly as income. They are paid into my nominated bank account. They get processed in real-time, you can see your balance change. They also send an immediate email of confirmation.

I usually receive it that evening but I guess it depends on your bank.

What I don't understand, why in the "funds" section of their website they post the withdrawls as uncleared for at least 3 days when you can only withdraw funds that are showing as cash in your balances.
    Last edited by permutation; 22-01-2016 at 04:08 PM. Reason: additional

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    Have you checked your charged off figure has not risen - My arrears has dropped - but I had 6 loans written off in 2 days. (prior to this I had only has 8 loans written off in only a year
    They must have written of a lot of loans on Wednesday 20th. I had 4 loans written off the last 6 months and 4 loans written off on Wednesday.

Look at the extra employment information this site is showing that is not shown on the official harmoney dashboard
    http://www.mortgagerates.co.nz/p2p-loans.html