sharetrader
Page 59 of 465 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    Mine went up - but only by 0.1% - so currently its still lower then it was the 1st month the rar was published

Attachment 7900
    Impressive performance (for now )
    Do you consider the borrowers details or do you just accept Harmoneys assessment of the risk grade.
    Last edited by Finite; 23-02-2016 at 10:28 AM.

I do ask also is there a way of sorting within reports to list up all loans that are in the process of being paid ... as in paid by borrower but still in harmoneys process system & yet to be paid to investor ... be good if these showed as a colour... just like the yellow is for arrears & grey is for paid off ... this would be a REAL HELP as a heads up!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Finite View Post
    Do you consider the borrowers details or do you just accept Harmoneys assessment of the risk grade.
    Unfortunately the borrower details available to investors seem scant, so much reliance must be placed on Harmoney's assessment.

I posted a reply to humvee re suppost of requests ... then went back to edit a typo & the whole lot vanished!
    Anyway AGREE. We need a date repaid in a column on the report page for paid off loans
    And
    To go back to check a borrowers first request page is a frustrating exercise ... it does need to be better crossed referenced

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    Unfortunately the borrower details available to investors seem scant, so much reliance must be placed on Harmoney's assessment.
    That has been my opinion but many people here place great store in placing some of their own criteria on which loans to invest in.

Quote Originally Posted by Finite View Post

I do apply a "light"/quick assessment in addition to harmoneys grade.

Eg of the 7 c,d,e,f loans on the market currently I have only invested in 4

Early on(before about xmas) I was not investing in C grade - hence the lower number of C Grade.

I don't invest in A or B grade on harmoney. As part of my diversification strategy I look to other platforms such as Squirrelmoney and Lending Crowd to fill the lower risk lower return space.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    Mine went up - but only by 0.1% - so currently its still lower then it was the 1st month the rar was published

Attachment 7900
    That is what I was hoping mine would be looking like. My profile is a bit different (more in E less in F) but much more heavily in the 36m camp. I wonder if the 36m are showing higher write offs?

I would have invested in over 400 loans so lack of diversification shouldn't be the issue.

I dont know - but my theory is 36m could have more rewrites with people borrowing more and moving to 60m so they still have the same repayments.

It looks like you might be right

I just ran some numbers

Out of my total loans
    59% are 60 Months
    41% are 36 months

27.78% Of my write offs are 60 months
    72.22% Of my write offs are 36 months

51.82% of my paid off loans are 60 months
    48.18% of my paid off loans are 36 months

How do your numbers compare?

Guru

only 20% of my loans are 60m and writeoffs are also 20% and repaid 22%. Inconclusive for me but you seem to be getting a benefit from the longer loans. I have read US data that suggests writeoffs normally happen early in the loan (regardless of 36 or 60m) which bodes well for you.
    Last edited by Harvey Specter; 23-02-2016 at 02:21 PM.