sharetrader
Page 62 of 465 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Harmoney

Harmoney (Verified) Monica@Harmoney's Avatar

Hi Knot
    By No of loans, its circa 10bps or 0.10% or by $ value of loans, less than 5bps or 0.05%. We would always expect there will be an element of this and it is well within our forecast expectations. Please look also at overall portfolio performance as the static loss graphs in the market statistics pages show you, we are well within expectations across the grades. monica.mathis@harmoney.co.nz

Hi Monica

Can you give us a date when you will change your service fee structure that you are currently reviewing? I have previously been told this is happening, and had expected it to be complete by now, based on what I was told.

Harmoney (Verified) Monica@Harmoney's Avatar

Hi Kiwi-on_OE
    No date and no decisions. Will let you know as soon as we are able of any changes in relation to fees and charges. In the meantime, our fees and charges are as per listed on our site. Monica.mathis@harmoney.co.nz

Hi Monica
    I'd be interested to know:

Is there a way of sorting 'within reports' to list up all loans that are in the process of being paid ....... as in paid by borrower but still in harmoneys process system & yet to be paid out to the investor ...
    It would be Really Helpful if these showed as a colour... just like the yellow is for arrears & grey is for paid of. ...... is this possible?

Peer

Darchie, Not a perfect solution but you can already tell, the number of payments will reduce about 24-48 hours before you actually receive the funds into your investor account.

Hi Monica

Can we have another column in the list of charge off showing when the charge off was made? When one have 1000's of loans, I will expect the list to grow very long and it will be much easier to know which ones were the latest to be written off. Quite difficult to update my own records at the moment. Thanks

Just wondering if anyone else has same impression as me:

Over last week Harmoney just seem to be lagging behind schedule & today it's like nothing much is happening at all!!! ... yet for me it should have ...

This highlights why not having a proper type statement to check all funds in and out is like trying to fly in the dark! It's great that LendingCrowd do have a statement to view.
    This above adds to why I asked about having at least that colour highlight on payments that are in harmoneys processing systems... my other reason was a quick way to access projected time management .. (would save on the continual need to check in so often! )

Peer

Couldn't agree more, the inability to see important information easily is a real problem, I'd like to see the ability to get a full transaction history, configurable email/sms notifications on events (eg loan full funded and accepted, more than X in your investor account, loan repaid in full, etc).

Currently I grab a csv export of my loans every day automatically and then import it into a database, I am still creating the front end but the idea being to have my own dashboard with all the information I want. I really should scrape the front page as well for other useful bits (as opposed to trying to derive them from the data I do have)

I'd also really love it if I could set a preference that turned on "rewrite auto transfer" - if one of my loans was being rewritten my current investment in that loan is rolled into the new loan (with no 1.25% charge), obviously this would need to be worked out so that it was rolled up or down to the nearest $25 depending on funds being available in my account). I see this as a win for everyone, I don't get hit with the 1.25%, or have idle funds, the borrower gets funded faster, and Harmoney doesn't have grumpy investors, although they lose that lovely 1.25% tax on a rewrite.

Hi Monica and welcome to the Forum. I've been having excellent communication with Mark Bardi before and since joining Harmoney, including asking the question, why are you not here. Better late than never ;-). We look forward to your input and contribution.

Hi Monica,
    Welcome.
    I would really like to hear the state of your discussions with IRD regarding investors being able to deduct your service fee and charge offs against income for tax purposes.
    The out come of this has big implications for the returns of investors.
    Regards