sharetrader
Page 64 of 465 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Harmoney

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    of investors is often sought by companies for the effect of proposals and actions.
    Really? Only on application of law, not application of fact.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Really? Only on application of law, not application of fact.
    Guidance on the application of the tax law, for various types of taxpayers, in relation to the deductions would be good. What type of taxpayer a particular investor is, is a separate issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Finite View Post
    Well said!
    So Monica, can you please respond?
    I guess no response indicates that they are no longer seeking guidance from the IRD.

Guru

And nor are they obliged to. do you think everyone in the Hannover debacle claimed their non return of deposits as a loss. Come on get real.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    And nor are they obliged to. do you think everyone in the Hannover debacle claimed their non return of deposits as a loss. Come on get real.
    1. Harmoney's Peer-to-peer is a new type of financial arrangement (with indication given by Harmoney as to default rate).
    2. No they are not obliged to give guidance
    2a. Despite this they had indicated they were seeking guidance.
    3. Which is why I am asking their representative on this thread if Harmoney is in fact still seeking guidance.

Bjauck & finite.
    I do think the question " If Harmoney are still pursuing the matter with the IRD so they can then pass on the response to their investors?" Is a reasonable question to ask and I too would like an answer to it. But you do need to allow a reasonable time for a response. I would rather get the right / most accurate response even if this takes a few days longer.

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    Bjauck & finite.
    I do think the question " If Harmoney are still pursuing the matter with the IRD so they can then pass on the response to their investors?" Is a reasonable question to ask and I too would like an answer to it. But you do need to allow a reasonable time for a response. I would rather get the right / most accurate response even if this takes a few days longer.
    Thank you humvee

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    Bjauck & finite.
    Agree. I should have said that no response from Harmoney will indicate that they are no longing seeking guidance. I imagine someone at Harmoney should be able to say Yay or Nay.

Table with current experience with Repaid Loans ....

HM.PNG

Has any one else have any loans invested this weekend that, when looking at the loans funded list they show 100% funded but on the dashboard they still show as a $ amount
    " In funding" ( as at 2200 on 28/02/16) and have not appeared in the "loans invested list". This has happened to me several times before in the last 10 months, the loans just appear to be in limbo sometimes for two days.
    Have tried to make enquiries about this type of situation with Harmoney before, but in my opinion it's like communicating with a wall.

Peer

I have seen it, the one time I got an answer it was because the applicant didn't take the loan up, complicated by the fact it was a rewrite so money went all over the place and got stuck for about a week. That particular time it got stuck at 98% but was showing as funded, other times it was 100%, funded, and not taken up for a few days, but eventually it was.