sharetrader
Page 66 of 465 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast

Thread: Harmoney

Guru

So the Trustee has the financial arrangement with the Borrower and Harmoney has the financial arrangement with the the Investor?

Peer

I understand it to be both have an agreement with the trustee and Harmoney is merely the trustee's agent.

Harmoney (Verified) Monica@Harmoney's Avatar

Hi there Knot and Bjauck
    I refer you to the Harmoney Disclosure Statement which sets out how the trustee works.
    https://www.harmoney.co.nz/how-it-wo...sure-statement

OMG..... Now i see on offer an A4 with a monthly income of $45,431.00 ..... LAI-00058406 !!!!
    I say with tongue in cheek .. surely this person shouldn't need to borrow from the likes of Harmoney!!!

Guru

Obviously a typo BUT that should not happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Darchie View Post
    OMG..... Now i see on offer an A4 with a monthly income of $45,431.00 ..... LAI-00058406 !!!!
    I say with tongue in cheek .. surely this person shouldn't need to borrow from the likes of Harmoney!!!
    Hi Darchie - yes this is a bug - and we are fixing it immediately. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Monica.mathis@harmoney.co.nz

Peer

I'm not sure if this is a bug, something new, or I have been blind in the past.

All my loans now show an amount in the service fee section. I don't know if this is what the fee will be for each repayment, the total so far (better not be), or something else?

Attachment 7919

Quote Originally Posted by Knot View Post

All my loans now show an amount in the service fee section. I don't know if this is what the fee will be for each repayment, the total so far (better not be), or something else?

Attachment 7919
    Just saw that as well. Seems as if its the service fee per note.

Quote Originally Posted by Knot View Post

Attachment 7919
    Hi Knot (& Mathismo)
    I had a quick look at different loans (paid off, charge off, current, new, etc) and realised that the $ figure for service fee is just 1.25% of the principal we invested. So, it is not much information as it is not the amount charged or the amount to be charged (which includes 1.25% on interest) as well. So, it does not tell us anything new at all! A meaningful figure would be the actual service fee that was charged!

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Bear View Post
    Hi Knot (& Mathismo)
    I had a quick look at different loans (paid off, charge off, current, new, etc) and realised that the $ figure for service fee is just 1.25% of the principal we invested. So, it is not much information as it is not the amount charged or the amount to be charged (which includes 1.25% on interest) as well. So, it does not tell us anything new at all! A meaningful figure would be the actual service fee that was charged!
    Im looking into this for you now. Get back to you asap. Monica.mathis@harmoney.co.nz