sharetrader
Page 72 of 465 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast

Thread: Harmoney

A while back I asked Monica for an update on the progress of a secondary market.
    I don't believe there has been a response.
    So, I ask the question again Monica.

This feature was implicitly promised at product launch and induced me to invest.
    The lack of such a market is certainly stopping me investing more and I am withdrawing funds as they get rewitten/repaid (WHICH IS PRETTY DAM FAST because of Harmoneys policy of actively encouraging rewrites so they can double dip on fees)
    Last edited by Finite; 16-03-2016 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mathismo View Post
    Sorry about that everyone. We are fixing the issue and it will be back on line shortly. Monica.mathis@harmoney.co.nz
    Thanks it was all good by ~8:30 maybe a bit earlier - Although I think this was the 3rd morning I struck this issue

Hi Monica

Its Great to see we now have an easy link to the borrower details from the reports/charged off loans screen.

Could easy to see details of the date a loan was written off (or date of last status change - eg current to arrears, arrears to charged off etc) please be added to the details as currently the is nothing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    Look at the extra employment information this site is showing that is not shown on the official harmoney dashboard
    http://www.mortgagerates.co.nz/p2p-loans.html

Monica - could the more detailed information about employment that is available on this site please be made available on the official site too

Quote Originally Posted by humvee View Post
    Hi Monica

Its Great to see we now have an easy link to the borrower details from the reports/charged off loans screen.

Could easy to see details of the date a loan was written off (or date of last status change - eg current to arrears, arrears to charged off etc) please be added to the details as currently the is nothing.

Thanks
    Hi Monica

Humvee above request is a bit similar to my earlier request that the date the loan is charged off be shown as an additional column. It is a real pain going thru all to see which is the latest loan charged off so that I can update my records. I now have 15 loans charged off (10 months) and expect much more as time goes by.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Bear View Post
    Hi Monica

Humvee above request is a bit similar to my earlier request that the date the loan is charged off be shown as an additional column. It is a real pain going thru all to see which is the latest loan charged off so that I can update my records. I now have 15 loans charged off (10 months) and expect much more as time goes by.
    +1 on the charged off date. It's really missing at the moment.

MVA

Harmoney (Verified) Monica@Harmoney's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Finite View Post
    A while back I asked Monica for an update on the progress of a secondary market.
    I don't believe there has been a response.
    So, I ask the question again Monica.

This feature was implicitly promised at product launch and induced me to invest.
    The lack of such a market is certainly stopping me investing more and I am withdrawing funds as they get rewitten/repaid (WHICH IS PRETTY DAM FAST because of Harmoneys policy of actively encouraging rewrites so they can double dip on fees)

Hi there, regarding a secondary market - it is certainly something that we intend on delivering - I don't have a timeframe at the moment. But will keep you in the loop. Monica.mathis@harmoney.co.nz

Harmoney (Verified) Monica@Harmoney's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Bear View Post
    Hi Monica

Thanks for the feedback. Ive asked Product to put this on the list of enhancements. Thanks Monica.mathis@harmoney.co.nz

What does the Income Type "Income Change" mean?

An interesting read about P2P lenders in the China market....

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...fficials-panic