sharetrader
Page 91 of 465 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by Knot View Post
    It would appear they forgot to renew their website ssl cert. Not a good look for an Internet based Company, or there is a man in the middle attack going on.

Attachment 7995

Lets hope hackers have nothing to do with it.

Very poor for an internet based company.

Payment protect was mentioned late last year with the expectation that it would be launched for retail investors in the early new year but we don't seem to have heard anything about it lately. I presume this may mean they are having problems with it. https://www.harmoney.co.nz/payment-protect/coming-soon

I don't think they mention what happens on the investor side when a borrower makes a Payment Protect claim.

i.e. when a payment is waived due to redundancy are the payments written off or covered by insurance? Hope they have good fraud and document checks when a borrower makes a claim.

Loan 62648, monthly borrower income 307k, loan amount 2875, grade D. This is wrong in so many ways. I think I can state categorically state that the borrower doesn't have that income, so how did it get into the system? Borrower entered it and Harmoney has "confirmed" it some how? Harmoney have entered the real income incorrectly and the system doesn't have any sanity checks? I'm also guessing that Harmoney do their loan grading external to the website, as I can't imagine any way that this borrower would get a grade of D if they really wanted to borrow money. The loan is 95% filled, I think those people will have a legitimate reason to complain if this loan fails and it written off.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_on_OE View Post
    Loan 62648, monthly borrower income 307k, loan amount 2875, grade D. This is wrong in so many ways. I think I can state categorically state that the borrower doesn't have that income, so how did it get into the system? Borrower entered it and Harmoney has "confirmed" it some how? Harmoney have entered the real income incorrectly and the system doesn't have any sanity checks? I'm also guessing that Harmoney do their loan grading external to the website, as I can't imagine any way that this borrower would get a grade of D if they really wanted to borrow money. The loan is 95% filled, I think those people will have a legitimate reason to complain if this loan fails and it written off.

I think its a typo.. Ive seen these outrageous incomes before, given it doesnt happen that often.. I think the real income is around $3000

Yeah seen a few incomes that do smack, as mistakes...
    Hey nice to see the figures of amt applied for, along with term showing again on reports...

I think such mistakes are completely unacceptable on this kind of website.

Harmoney need to get borrower details right, as they are used to determine credit eligibility and presented to investors who will be lending thousands of $ to them.

Default Precis

Hi guys. I've been tinkering over the last week with a website that helps show your Harmoney loan information in a unique way.

It's a simple matter of Exporting your loan information from Harmoney (Dashboard -> Reports -> Export) and uploading the loans.csv file provided by Harmoney.

Note: There is no lender information in the exported loan report. It does contain the loan Id, but these are readily accessible by any member of the site.

The graph shows your loans along a LoanId timeline, with the Y axis representing Outstanding Principal. You can show all, or filter by Status; Current, Charged Off, Arrears, Paid Off and Cancelled.

The site is reasonably functional now so you're welcome to use it at the following url; http://precis.azurewebsites.net/

Precis.jpg

(I have a neat new feature that I'll be working on over the weekend.)

Quote Originally Posted by PennyPicker View Post
    Hi guys. I've been tinkering over the last week with a website that helps show your Harmoney loan information in a unique way.

It's a simple matter of Exporting your loan information from Harmoney (Dashboard -> Reports -> Export) and uploading the loans.csv file provided by Harmoney.

Note: There is no lender information in the exported loan report. It does contain the loan Id, but these are readily accessible by any member of the site.

The graph shows your loans along a LoanId timeline, with the Y axis representing Outstanding Principal. You can show all, or filter by Status; Current, Charged Off, Arrears, Paid Off and Cancelled.

The site is reasonably functional now so you're welcome to use it at the following url; http://precis.azurewebsites.net/

Precis.jpg

(I have a neat new feature that I'll be working on over the weekend.)
    This seems like a really well made site with some excellent features!
    When I tried to upload my file I get the error: Error has occurred: Could not find part of the path

Thanks Jinx, I hope it's of use to people.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    When I tried to upload my file I get the error: Error has occurred: Could not find part of the path
    I have just pushed a fix for that bug. Please try again.