sharetrader
Page 94 of 465 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: Harmoney

Quote Originally Posted by CR111 View Post
    Interesting the different ideas people have. I am very reluctant to pick up the A and B loans. I'm much more interested in choosing the C and D loans. I have also noticed that the F loans seem to be filled up very quickly.
    yes I prefer the A & B's have a few C's but my return is above 12% and happy with that, have not had any defaults etc so all good.

I've had 39 "charged off", but more than happy with my overall return. A third of those charged off never made a single payment. I assume they never had any intention to do so. The only thing that bothers me is the lack of communication from Harmoney regarding what is happening with those 39 clients. Are we to believe Harmoney have not been able to squeeze a single cent out of 39 clients who stopped paying?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by CR111 View Post
    I've had 39 "charged off", but more than happy with my overall return. A third of those charged off never made a single payment. I assume they never had any intention to do so. The only thing that bothers me is the lack of communication from Harmoney regarding what is happening with those 39 clients. Are we to believe Harmoney have not been able to squeeze a single cent out of 39 clients who stopped paying?
    As long as the Harmoney charge-off rates are within their forecast, perhaps Harmoney would not be particularly motivated to put in extra effort to chase payments. If the delinquency rate became worse and started to deter investors from investing, I imagine there would be more motivation for Harmoney to pursue the charged-off borrowers.

Hi guys, just a quick update on Precis; I've fixed the issue that might have been preventing Firefox users from uploading their loan statement.

If your loans generate a difficult to read cluster of nodes you can zoom into this region by left clicking and dragging a region over the nodes in question. Click the upper right button "Reset Zoom" to return to normal.
    Also, you can deselect particular loans by clicking on the legend to the right, i.e. if you only want to see loans in arrears de select the other status types.

loans.jpg

Yet another income that smacks of error! Loan # 6326 ... 13,000 after tax per month ... somehow doubt it... it's an entry that SHOULD BE CORRECT!

Quote Originally Posted by Darchie View Post
    Yet another income that smacks of error! Loan # 6326 ... 13,000 after tax per month ... somehow doubt it... it's an entry that SHOULD BE CORRECT!
    Yep I agree, too many of these "errors". Only reinvesting paid offs now. Not increasing investments for now.
    Soolaimon

Also agreed, yesterday saw a rewrite loan with $900 monthly repayments with $1600 monthly income.

Another D1 loan this morning with 14k income per month borrowing 25k for a tax bill.
    Last edited by Kelvin; 06-05-2016 at 08:41 AM.

Harmoney (Verified) Monica@Harmoney's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darchie View Post
    Darchie, please email me on monica.mathis@harmoney.co.nz so we can look into this. I cannot give out any information or check on an individual account on this thread. We cannot find number 6326 - please check number and email me. Cheers Monica

Quote Originally Posted by Monica@Harmoney View Post
    Darchie, please email me on monica.mathis@harmoney.co.nz so we can look into this. I cannot give out any information or check on an individual account on this thread. We cannot find number 6326 - please check number and email me. Cheers Monica
    Thats classic as i too let a typo through! LAI-00063206

Loan (and my money) has been stuck in funding with 7 notes remaining for the whole weekend now...