sharetrader

Default Thanks to all the moderators/programmers on ST

Thanks to all the moderators and other tech folk who keep the ST forum running smoothly. In case you think its a thankless job and more trouble than its worth, a lot of people visit, are entertained and even educated by the forum, so just a note to say we appreciate your efforts. Hope you all have a great break and a New Year that brings good things to you all.
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

Quote Originally Posted by BIRMANBOY View Post
    Thanks to all the moderators and other tech folk who keep the ST forum running smoothly. In case you think its a thankless job and more trouble than its worth, a lot of people visit, are entertained and even educated by the forum, so just a note to say we appreciate your efforts. Hope you all have a great break and a New Year that brings good things to you all.
    Well said !!

Yes, many thanks to the sharetrader tech family!!

Quote Originally Posted by BIRMANBOY View Post
    I think it maybe time to repeat the above from BB - it is a thankless and difficult task sometimes, I would think, especially in the last few days/weeks.
    We all want it to continue and continue in respectable way , not like a 3 year olds playground kind of way

Disc: Not a Moderator, tech person, owner, admin person or anything else connected to this site, except as an occasional poster and reader from the many learned, helpful posters of yesteryear and today, - long may they continue, so we can all learn, a few I have met, and they do not post very often now, but I notice they still lurk in the shadows from time to time .

+ 1 from me as well

Good one Jay...its that time of year when we should be happy and generous and forgiving and hopefully everyone can find it within themselves to put aside any antagonisms and negative thoughts and focus on the good things that this forum provides. Entertainment, camaraderie, education and above all a place to gather together without having to leave the comfort of our desks or lazyboys. I notice even Roger was in agreement with these thoughts a few posts up the page... Would be nice to see everybody back and posting again. We are stronger as a group and even though there is an occasional glitch..its still a lot better than doing it on our own. Happy holidays to all and good investing and everybody back in the saddle please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I think it maybe time to repeat the above from BB - it is a thankless and difficult task sometimes, I would think, especially in the last few days/weeks.
    We all want it to continue and continue in respectable way , not like a 3 year olds playground kind of way

Disc: Not a Moderator, tech person, owner, admin person or anything else connected to this site, except as an occasional poster and reader from the many learned, helpful posters of yesteryear and today, - long may they continue, so we can all learn, a few I have met, and they do not post very often now, but I notice they still lurk in the shadows from time to time .
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

Well repeated, Jay, and may I also add my own best wishes to all for a happy and safe festive season.

I look forward to reading more excellent, informative posts in the New Year.

It's a long time since anyone added any pats on the back to our moderator(s) and techs. Be assured we still love you!