sharetrader
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default ST Meeting - Friday, 30 January Palmerston North, 5:30pm, The Cuban/Nosh

Hey guys,

I've had some duscussions with fellow ST members and we've decided we all need to have another get together in Palmy.

I have timed it for commiserations/congratulations for CRP holders. I'm sure a happy DIL holder or two will also show up

The venue/date/time are not set in stone yet so if you have any suggestions/comments/gripes then post em up or PM me.

We always have a good time and don't bite (too hard...) so feel free to show up when/if you can. The more the merrier!

Cheers,

Big Friendly Goof (ex-Moosie)

Current location/time: Friday, 30 January 2015, the Cuban (part of Distinction Hotel), Cuba Street, Palmerston North, 530pm
    Last edited by BFG; 14-01-2015 at 12:43 PM.

Guru

Thanks for the early heads up BFG. I will try and make this one. Have not been to Palmy for a few years now so about time to re-visit methinks

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    To STMOD - Even I never read that part of the forum, because I go straight into the "Markets" section via my bookmarks. Most times I forget that there are other parts of the forum. So can I suggest you either amalgamate all the sections into one so that the ST Meeting section shows up along with the ASX and NZX sections in the Market category, or sticky the meetings in the most popular sections (NZX and ASX). I'd hate to miss a meeting simply because I don't read the entire forum end to end. Thanks.
    Agreed. NZX is the best place for it so people actually see it.

Banned

Cheers STMod. Some people think I'm always fretting about this or that. It's all for the greater good though

Sincerely,

Big Fretting Goose

The Wolf of Sharetrader

The hotel where the bar is located is called 'Distinction' these days. Used to be the Travel lodge which probably still shows on some sites.

Do some research would ya BFGoof

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    The hotel where the bar is located is called 'Distinction' these days. Used to be the Travel lodge which probably still shows on some sites.

Do some research would ya BFGoof
    As it's a Heritage building I didn't note the Distinction

(Has been amended. You must spend far too much time there for yer own good if I walk by it every day and can't get it right!)

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    As it's a Heritage building I didn't note the Distinction

(Has been amended. You must spend far too much time there for yer own good if I walk by it every day and can't get it right!)
    Will it be dress up again this time? Last time the costumes were brilliant and it's always good for a laugh

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    Will it be dress up again this time? Last time the costumes were brilliant and it's always good for a laugh
    Don't know if I can do the moose suit in the summer!

Cool,looking forward to it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roadrunner View Post
    Cool,looking forward to it
    You should bring your brother, be cool to meet him!