sharetrader
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aussie REITs

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    The prospect of higher interest rates - eventually - is causing a reassessment of all income stocks, including property and infrastructure stocks. Or so I gather.
    That's almost certainly the reason, although it doesn't seem to have hit commercial property yields - yet.

IMO

These two companies increasing guidance.

VLW Attractive , with a mkt cap re $253 mill.Div forecast 18c fully franked.Guidance for an uplift.

1H17 Guidance
    On 17 August 2016, the Company announced that its Net Profit After Tax for FY16 was $33.7 million, and that the Company anticipates FY17 Net Profit After Tax growth of at least 5% ($35.4 million). The Company reaffirms this guidance.
    The Company is targeting Net Profit After Tax (unaudited) for 1H17 of approximately $19.5 - $21.4 million, dependent upon the timing of delivery of land and housing in Victorian projects. This compares to a Net Profit After Tax of $20.4 million for 1H16.
    It is the intention of the Board to continue the payment of dividends in accordance with the stated payout policy of 50 - 75% of NPAT, paid semi-annually. The Company reaffirms dividends in FY17 are expected to be at least 18 cps fully franked (FY16: 18cps).
    The Company will release its financial results for 1H17 on Wednesday, 15 February 2017

GDF
    Guidance for increased div of 9.4c div FY17. No franking,Great for Kiwis. Mkt cap re $98 mill s/p $1.06

IMO

The ASX XPJ Reit index has recovered re 10% a little ahead of the ASX 200. Some great yields there . Anyone got back in based on T/A and fundamentals or being cautious and waiting?. Im still holding a smaller parcel of TIX up re 6% from a bottom. after selling down earlier.

Hey JT

I am in tix and did not sell down when it sold off last month. It is a medium to long term hold for me. Div yield around 9% is pretty good. Interest rates rising will not help though. SP volatility should decrease now that 360 has sold down.

Own GDF on a yield of around 9.4%. Smaller cap but just placed at $1.08 when SP was $1.01. Current $1.065. Happy to hold.

Merry Xmas.

Gaz

IMO

Hi gaz. Im still holding TIX , now CIP just off a 13 month high.yield is 7.56% NTA re $2.47 current price $2.64.
    Lots of other steady fyeld plays there like CMW on 8% plus yield. Whose holding what ?.Be very int to know.

Hey JT,

Yep, still holding CIP....they have obviously bulked up in size a wee bit which I don't think is a bad thing. Not doing too much in the sector. Have made an alternative investment in a diversified aussie fund (ophir high conviction) as made a series of bad oil/ gas investments so have retrenched a little bit...hahaaha!!

I wish you all the best with your investments...looks like you have your fingers in a few pies!!

gaz

IMO

Cheers gaz, you too.One doesn't need to take excessive risk in this bull mkt to do well i reckon. But hey its pretty boring if one doesn't have a small component in that higher risk area. Property stocks are the opposite. Im getting this great yield UNFRANKED and in $A credited to me at re 7.56%!!! With the current fillip of a lower $NZ. The CIP portfolio is solid decent WALE industrial properties. S/P i thought would go up more as investors chase yield, currently close to a 1 year high but within a band of $2.45 to $2.63.

following now

IMO

CIP was TIX
    Centuria Industrial REIT Announces FY2018 Financial Results

21 Aug 2018 11:38 AM
    Centuria Property Funds No. 2 Limited (CPF2L), as Responsible Entity of Centuria Industrial REIT (ASX:CIP) is pleased to announce CIP’s full year financial results for the period ended 30 June 2018.

Key Highlights

- Record leasing volumes drive 17.2% Return on Equity (ROE)
    - Gross assets increased 19% to $1.1 billion, Net Tangible Assets (NTA) increased 8.9% to $2.56 per unit
    - Reduced gearing by 470bps to 38.4%
    - Agreed leases over 238,189sqm; representing 32.4% of portfolio gross lettable area (GLA)
    - Distributable earnings (EPU) of 19.5 cents per unit (cpu) and distribution (DPU) of 19.4cpu, in line with guidance
    - Total Return to Unitholders of 12.3%

IMO

PLG: Proposal to acquire Centuria Industrial REIT At $3.04 on shares and cash equiv $A. maybe another bidder too. Been a good time in this stock with a great div in $A.