Quote Originally Posted by JohnMac View Post
Is this site still being maintained? I see a couple of loans with a closing date in March and they are still listed. I committed a $1000 to a loan that closed in March just wanted to know if I am still committed or not?
Hi JohnMac,

The site is certainly still being maintained, and we have just had a new loan go up on Friday. This is a personal loan and as a result is a much smaller amount to current and previous loans on the site. Loan reference number: 0000092

Because we are still in our soft launch phase, the number of new loans coming up on site has been relatively small. However, we expect the number of new loans to start increasing over the coming 2 weeks.

The loans that are still on the site, even though they had a closing date in March, have been left up on site at the request of borrowers. If however, you would like to remove your commitment then you can contact the LendMe team and they will certainly do this for you.

Flick the team an email here: info@lendme.co.nz or call 0800 286 286 then we will be able to answer any queries you have.

Cheers.