sharetrader
Page 19 of 82 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
    Investor

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Special language eh sb9 - bit like accounting / reporting is special

Alright for now ....but somethimes these acturarial / experience adjustments can become a bit regular (think Tower) ...if that happens then I would be less confident
    That's correct winner, CFO sounded extremely upbeat about future prospects for CBL. And I did pick CEO mention that further good news will be provided at time of HY results day being 24th Aug, whatever that may be....

Finally, today's news release is all related to French insurance business and rest of their books have been put under extreme stress test (as per CFO's wording) and they look to be in good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    That's correct winner, CFO sounded extremely upbeat about future prospects for CBL. And I did pick CEO mention that further good news will be provided at time of HY results day being 24th Aug, whatever that may be....

Finally, today's news release is all related to French insurance business and rest of their books have been put under extreme stress test (as per CFO's wording) and they look to be in good shape.
    Cheers for the update, i'll continue to hold till the 24th at least, and make an assessment from there.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGrogan View Post
    Cheers for the update, i'll continue to hold till the 24th at least, and make an assessment from there.
    All good. Must say was bit wary in the morning when the news was released, feel bit more reassured after listening to the conf call.

Also fact that few large crossings are taking place at 3.40 mark which suggest good support around that level.

Guru

All good. Must say was bit wary in the morning when the news was released, feel bit more reassured after listening to the conf call.

Also fact that few large crossings are taking place at 3.40 mark which suggest good support around that level.
    Thanks for the update sb.I am reassured by bad news this week,good news story next week

Have listed to management conf call at 1.30 and can say I'm quite comfortable with today's market news release and both CEO and CFO are very confident of future earnings.

There was lot of insurance jargon that at least I'm not familiar within the discussion.

Disc - was thinking of selling in the morning but after listening to conf call happy to continue to hold

Thanks for your update ... unfortunately I missed this call.

Anybody knows whether there is somewhere a recording available?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Red face Was not what I was intending to buy today

Bought a few more in the $3.30 to $3.32 range.
    Price got away from me before I reached my quota.
    If it comes back then I am ready.

Best Wishes
    P. Tiger
    om mani peme hum

IMO

Finished @ $3.15 . Has dumped before even lower on misinterpretation. Thanks for your posts folks.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Finished @ $3.15 . Has dumped before even lower on misinterpretation. Thanks for your posts folks.
    Maybe you should have posted on the ASX thread JT.......??????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol.

IMO

You're easily entertained. Yeah i hold CBL on the ASX.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Thumbs up Hot off the inbox

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Bought a few more in the $3.30 to $3.32 range.
    Price got away from me before I reached my quota.
    If it comes back then I am ready.

Best Wishes
    P. Tiger
    Order now completely filled.
    It had better go up from here!

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum