sharetrader
Page 22 of 82 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Exclamation Time to act, like Alec Guinness

This is not the SP I was looking for!

Must get to the end of the book to find out what to do!

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Last edited by Snow Leopard; 11-09-2017 at 06:28 PM. Reason: misplaced comma
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    This is not the SP I was looking for!

Must get to the end of the book to find out what to do!

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    add a bit more

Investor

Hoping the selling pressure has abated...don't want to jinx it though.

Good jump up again, shame I just missed it! I'd finally put in a buy order over the weekend after doing my research and thinking it's worth buying into, but it bounced back up before my order was hit! Oh well, will keep watching for a bit longer...

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Elles View Post
    Good jump up again, shame I just missed it! I'd finally put in a buy order over the weekend after doing my research and thinking it's worth buying into, but it bounced back up before my order was hit! Oh well, will keep watching for a bit longer...
    CBL's short, listed history has been characterised by, often sudden, big moves in the shareprice, not uncommon in smaller, thinly traded stocks. Setting limits on buy/sell orders can be a bit counter-productive in such circumstances. If a stock is worth buying, a few cents shouldn't be an issue. Just IMO.

Disc: Holding.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    CBL's short, listed history has been characterised by, often sudden, big moves in the shareprice, not uncommon in smaller, thinly traded stocks. Setting limits on buy/sell orders can be a bit counter-productive in such circumstances. If a stock is worth buying, a few cents shouldn't be an issue. Just IMO.

Disc: Holding.
    Exactly, that's what you get with tightly held stocks like CBL, which was exactly the reason it moved up rapidly to 3.80 or before the bad news came in and then drifted back to 2.80 level recently.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Red face I was sweating slightly for a while there

I am so happy to see CBL share price making a come back. I have been keeping the faith that the fundamentals are sound and I am back in the position of being 'in the money' on three of my four buying sprees. I also have also collected a few dollars of dividends to help along the way.

Hopefully there are no more 'negative' surprises for a couple of years.

Whilst this years headline numbers are not going to great I hope that FY18 and beyond live up to my expectations.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Under 15/30DMA and on huge volume (2.8m), may be heading towards that 289 target... possibly a good buy coming soon.

old chart
    Last edited by hardt; 11-10-2017 at 12:49 PM.

I am skeptical now with CBL...looks highly volatile.Just went below 30 day SMA...and there was a huge crossover in the morning at $3.00....fingers crossed.

Investor

"Insurance boss Peter Harris has been crowned EY Entrepreneur Of The Year for 2017 and will represent New Zealand at a global competition in Monaco.
    Harris, the founder of NZX-listed insurer CBL Corporation, beat four other category winners to take the top gong at tonight's awards.
    Chair of the EY judging panel and co-founder of James Pascoe Group, Anne Norman, said Harris was a "true master entrepreneur".

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11932453