Emerchants is one of Australia’s leading providers of innovative payment solutions leveraging reloadable and non-reloadable prepaid debit cards. Our proprietary technology, processing capabilities and program management services we offer allow clients more control and flexibility in managing corporate expense programs, funds disbursement, petty cash, per diems, emergency payments, disaster/welfare programs and many other individual and bulk payment scenarios. We partner with well-established banking institutions and card associations (eftpos, Visa) to ensure card programs are fully compliant, scalable and easy to implement for clients.
Our mission is to transform the commercial payment solutions landscape by inspiring companies to demand more control, more transparency and more flexibility over their money.

High growth company with a very bright looking future in securing new and BIG contracts in the prepaid payment solutions world. They tent to be paired with bookies and salary bundling outfits. I'm surprised there isn't a thread for them here already!

Have attached a research piece I've found which explain it a lot better than I can.

Anyone here holding?