sharetrader
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    El Toro~

Default Emerchants (EML) - Payment Solutions

Emerchants is one of Australia’s leading providers of innovative payment solutions leveraging reloadable and non-reloadable prepaid debit cards. Our proprietary technology, processing capabilities and program management services we offer allow clients more control and flexibility in managing corporate expense programs, funds disbursement, petty cash, per diems, emergency payments, disaster/welfare programs and many other individual and bulk payment scenarios. We partner with well-established banking institutions and card associations (eftpos, Visa) to ensure card programs are fully compliant, scalable and easy to implement for clients.
    Our mission is to transform the commercial payment solutions landscape by inspiring companies to demand more control, more transparency and more flexibility over their money.

High growth company with a very bright looking future in securing new and BIG contracts in the prepaid payment solutions world. They tent to be paired with bookies and salary bundling outfits. I'm surprised there isn't a thread for them here already!

Have attached a research piece I've found which explain it a lot better than I can.

Anyone here holding?

This company has the makings of an ASX200 company one day. I have the highest regard for management!

Herbacious

Milford Asset Management have a position in EML for their Active Growth Kiwisaver fund as of Feb.

Herbacious

Apparently EML have been presenting to PIE Funds as well:
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2016031...3g2fqdrzgn.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by mondograss View Post
    Apparently EML have been presenting to PIE Funds as well:
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2016031...3g2fqdrzgn.pdf
    I'm going to PIE investor day today so might pipe up with a question re EML. They're certainly growing but their margins will be decreasing with the downward pressure on rates.
    I only skimmed the report but do they have a securitisation program or does all of their funding need to be liquid?

Herbacious

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfGold View Post
    I'm going to PIE investor day today so might pipe up with a question re EML. They're certainly growing but their margins will be decreasing with the downward pressure on rates.
    I only skimmed the report but do they have a securitisation program or does all of their funding need to be liquid?
    That's a good question, I'm not sure. The products they sell would imply that they either get the money up front (i.e. the gift\debit cards which I guess they'd keep fairly liquid), or the company they're branding for (i.e. Cash Converters) is responsible for any debt. So that would say to me that they wouldn't really need such a program. I'd be interested to know what the answer actually is though.

Herbacious

Now that's a nice announcement, and the share price responds accordingly:
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2016033...nb1fgj58n0.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by mondograss View Post
    Now that's a nice announcement, and the share price responds accordingly:
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2016033...nb1fgj58n0.pdf
    Nice. Glad I bought in a few weeks ago!

Just starting looking at this yesterday...funny how often stocks shoot up while I'm taking a few days or so to think about investing. Have any of you made back of the envelope revised earnings estimates for the next couple of years?