sharetrader
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Stockmarket forum Posters and Lurkers get-together 2pm 22-Nov-2019 - Dr Rudi's

Hi all.

All posters and lurkers are cordially invited to another get-together for the next instalment of lively discussion re investment strategies, predictions, and company results... and anything else that warrants a mention.

2pm. 22-Nov-2019 at Dr Rudi's in Auckland central (Location and contact info below)

Date is selected for the following reasons:
    * Close-ish to Christmas holidays (but not too close).
    * You have 3 weeks notice.
    * By 22-Nov it will have been a wee while since the last one.
    * The AGM for Kathmandu (KMD) held nearby earlier that day will be finished by then
    * It's a Friday and those wishing to 'carry-on' till whenever can do so.

These get-togethers are very informal, fun, well-supported, and enjoyable so don 't be shy... come along and we'll see you there.

\(O,O)/

----------------
    2pm 22-Nov-2019
    Dr Rudi's Rooftop Brewing Company (Next door to Danny Doolan's)
    Up the escalators on Level 2, 204 Quay Street, Viaduct Harbour, Auckland
    https://www.drrudis.co.nz/contact/

Attachment 10825

Thanks for organising this mate. Count me in. Sounds like Forest and legendary former poster Crackity are going too so we've already got a quorum and are off to a good start Whome told me by email he's coming too so the key members of the gang are gathering.
    Wonder if KW can be convinced to come on up ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 31-10-2019 at 11:25 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Thanks for organising this mate. Count me in. Sounds like Forest and legendary former poster Crackity are going too so we've already got a quorum and are off to a good start Whome told me by email he's coming too so the key members of the gang are gathering.
    Wonder if KW can be convinced to come on up ?
    Roger that Beagle. Forest and Co are coming, Crackity too . KW (amongst others) informed, as is SparkyTheClown... it's been a long time. I'll send Noodles as email too. Can you let Blendy and Ace know directly?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaygor1 View Post
    Roger that Beagle. Forest and Co are coming, Crackity too . KW (amongst others) informed, as is SparkyTheClown... it's been a long time. I'll send Noodles as email too. Can you let Blendy and Ace know directly?
    I would be happy to help if I had their email addresses.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

I’ll be there. Thanks for organising. Here’s a call out to the Whanganui cheerleaders.

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whome View Post
    I’ll be there. Thanks for organising. Here’s a call out to the Whanganui cheerleaders.
    Not sure if can make the pilgrimage this year, it's a wee way from here.
    But it was so much fun last time and it will be nice to see you all again, I'll try to get there.

…just try’n to manage expectations… Maverick's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Not sure if can make the pilgrimage this year, it's a wee way from here.
    But it was so much fun last time and it will be nice to see you all again, I'll try to get there.
    Can't make it after all folks, just went to diary it in and it clashes with my Brazilian daughter-in-law's belly dancing show.. No...I'm not making this up!

So my apologies fellas, see you next year..... tough being MAV.
    Last edited by Maverick; 07-11-2019 at 07:39 PM.

Outside thinking.

I would love to meet some of the esteemed posters (and put faces to names,) however I'll be in the midst of shifting house - so my apologies.

Can you let Blendy and Ace know directly?
    Thanks I saw the thread! Just trying to figure out if it works out logistically with sports activities that day...

Sorry guys, I've had a bad cold for most of this week and whilst I thought I might be over it by today, in fact its getting much worse and I don't think its cool to come in and spread germs around. I am disappointed as I have really enjoyed all the previous get-togethers. I'll organise the next one for late February after the interim reporting season which will give us heaps to talk about in terms of company prospects for 2020. Have a great time.