sharetrader
Page 468 of 1894 FirstFirst ... 3684184584644654664674684694704714724785185689681468 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 18939

Thread: Black Monday

Permanent Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    GOLD Back over $1200oz USD to 1205 ... gutted I knew should have gone long on Gold or silver ... instead long NCM which should still do well tomorrow if GOLD can break 1215oz tonight will be a very bullish move
    Gold $1,223 as I write, yesterday wasn't bad, today might also be good for gold producers. Does NCM have better long term prospects than the likes of EVN or NST?

I haven't done any research but bought gold producers sometime back on the view that gold will be Plan B in the event of currency failure and an insurance policy if financial markets suffer some volatility. If I had any balls I would have loaded up yesterday but the doomsayers I read also suggest gold will drop along with everything else.

Well I bought EBO yesterday . Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Gold $1,223 as I write, yesterday wasn't bad, today might also be good for gold producers. Does NCM have better long term prospects than the likes of EVN or NST?

I haven't done any research but bought gold producers sometime back on the view that gold will be Plan B in the event of currency failure and an insurance policy if financial markets suffer some volatility. If I had any balls I would have loaded up yesterday but the doomsayers I read also suggest gold will drop along with everything else.
    NCM has very large GOLD/Copper reserves and low operating costs in Aussie mines so very safe IMHO and on many levels could well be a takeover target for the likes of BHP .
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Can't wait for another exciting day of watching my fortune slip away like a landslide

wild night again be time for bed soon lol im in 70% cash now and looking to go on holiday soon to much uncertainty now with all these terrible charts patterns world wide.

Bulls Make Money, Bears Make Money, Pigs Get Slaughtered

time to bank a good chunk of me cash lol
    one step ahead of the herd

[QUOTE=bull....;733417]...looking to go on holiday soon to much uncertainty now with all these terrible charts patterns world wide.

I have learnt over the years, that when there is uncertainty and it is not clear what the best thing to do is, that is the very best time to enter the market. By the time everything is "clear", it is often too late and the market has already moved to the new level.

Of course, it is much easier to say this than to do it!

Banned

Bit more Fear Fleecing today and then all the sheep selling at a loss will be looking for their wool once the market starts rising next week.Lol

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dragonz View Post
    Trump mania is a real thing lol. Financial terrorist now is it. Jesus you anti Trumpers need ya head checked
    Im sure Trump will buy his way back out of this..(talk of more tax cuts?)...Its a bit further down the line that it will really hit imo---lots of US stocks are still riding the tax cut profits.and buying back ....and there may be more to come....but we know ''tax cut'' profits are not the real thing..dont we?....Trump is not a long term thinker ....He's an ''instant gratification''slight of hand sort of guy.....the economy and sharemarket is often not a comfortable bedfellow with democracy.(what could be more ''certain'' than a dictatorship).as long as authoritarianism is in play you may be good ...for now.................the big problem is ..Trump is just not that sharp(he doesnt realize why interest rates go up..or why normally presidents dont make public statements that influence markets....He only thinks of how to make himself look less bad)--Problem with his administration is people bumping into each other all the time break things.
    Last edited by skid; 12-10-2018 at 10:26 AM.

[QUOTE=gbogo;733425]
    Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    ...looking to go on holiday soon to much uncertainty now with all these terrible charts patterns world wide.

I have learnt over the years, that when there is uncertainty and it is not clear what the best thing to do is, that is the very best time to enter the market. By the time everything is "clear", it is often too late and the market has already moved to the new level.

Of course, it is much easier to say this than to do it!
    thats a good thing to do normally. the only probably with this strategy now is the bull is 10 years old and your betting it will keep going up. i prefer better risk/reward in my betting and esp when things turn for the worse.

you might get a bounce some day and all the people will call the end to the selling , but one day does not make a trend. everyone to there own in the end
    one step ahead of the herd

Couta, next week, or in 4 years (average time to recover from a crash should we get to a crash) or 25 years in the case of the 1929 crash. There is certainly a 20 per cent to 50 per cent correction looming. Is this it? No one knows