sharetrader
Page 1893 of 1893 FirstFirst ... 893139317931843188318891890189118921893
Results 18,921 to 18,922 of 18922

Thread: Black Monday

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    tanking now , last tax day today. anyway correction mode evident now from nov rally
    It seems to me that overvalued stocks are going to have big sell-off sooner than later. Time to stay with hidden gems and quality stocks with attractive valuation.

Quote Originally Posted by visionary View Post
    I have had a 6-figure short on the ASX Index since Feb 16th, it would be nice to observe my market prediction take place - I am certainly not getting a lot of profit elsewhere since exitting GTK at $5.99 for a 45% ROI.

ERD is a train wreck, SML has continued to be a basketcase since they started on their PC clean green machine garbage approach to running a company, THL will be great long term but has not shone through, and SAN has done the opposite of what I thought it would do since buying at the start of COVID.

Fortunately, my ASX investments have kept my head above water and my reputation with my wife intact.

Just gimmie 10%, oh please kind sir, I deserve some bread and water too
    asx getting pummelled today , could slip back into its 2 yr range meaning it was a fake breakout therefore your mega short might go gangbusters
    one step ahead of the herd