sharetrader
Page 1897 of 1897 FirstFirst ... 897139717971847188718931894189518961897
Results 18,961 to 18,970 of 18970

Thread: Black Monday

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    As per Elon Musk ...AI and its extensive usage will lead to acute power shortage ...so electric companies maybe better buys then anything else ...CEN my pick !!
    https://www.southerncompany.com/

What about this one ? Disc: Holding. Just commissioning new nuclear power stations

"The Jerusalem Post reports that Israel 'will not accept responsibility for this attack for strategic reasons"

Iran will hopefully continue to claim nothing happened thanks to their air defence and the middle east survives another day, lets hope
    Last edited by LEMON; Yesterday at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LEMON View Post
    "The Jerusalem Post reports that Israel 'will not accept responsibility for this attack for strategic reasons"

Iran will hopefully continue to claim nothing happened thanks to their air defence and the middle east survives another day, lets hope

Iranian official tells Reuters there are no plans for retaliating against Israeli strike

Dow is currently up. Tech stocks are struggling.

Quote Originally Posted by Valuegrowth View Post
    The sector is over valued and crowded. Time to apply The Zulu principle introduced by English Accountant. Can we justify their historically high PE ratios? Besides companies have lean period as well.They don't go straight up.If I'm correct currently Apple and Telsra have some issues. I can see weakening of share prices(one by one)and a decline in sales in the sector. I expect much bigger sell-off than now. I was thinking about buying Baidu around $100. It dropped below $94 unexpectedly. There is a chance of dropping it below $60 when tech sector becomes out of favour.
    Finally, overvalued growth stocks which include magnificent seven are having a corection. I believe value investors
    and those who apply Zulu principle to pick growth stocks could get some opportunities by the end of this year.BTW Baidu is trading below $93 and Baba is trading below $70. I may get some opportunity to own at least one tech stock in my portfolio over the next 18 months. Time to follow and study their trend, valuation and growth.
    Last edited by Valuegrowth; Today at 07:55 AM.

Investments

Heroes becoming zeros to be heroes again ? NVDA around $ 750 !!!

Heroes becoming zeros to be heroes again ? NVDA around $ 750 !!!
    Punters are taking advantage from Magnificent 7 bull market. Smart players either taking profits or rotating to other attractive stocks. They must have calculated current valuation and PE ratio for the future growth.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by Valuegrowth View Post
    Punters are taking advantage from Magnificent 7 bull market. Smart players either taking profits or rotating to other attractive stocks. They must have calculated current valuation and PE ratio for the future growth.
    Current fair valuation for any stock changes continuously based on CURRENT rates and FUTURE eps trends ...so fair SP of any stock is always a moving target as changes in rates make some overvalued ...these things cant be forecasted accurately ...only can estimated ...who wud have factored US10Y above 4.6% one month back when NVDA was 900 ...but it happened which helped these overbought stocks to correct ...but they still are attractive stocks which will again surprise on upside when market dynamics change as their EPS GROWTH is still stupendous ...in short they will provide small window to get in if one wishes to own market leaders of TECH world ...BABA and Tencent etc have regional / political / policy risks thats why they trade at such parameters

Current fair valuation for any stock changes continuously based on CURRENT rates and FUTURE eps trends ...so fair SP of any stock is always a moving target as changes in rates make some overvalued ...these things cant be forecasted accurately ...only can estimated ...who wud have factored US10Y above 4.6% one month back when NVDA was 900 ...but it happened which helped these overbought stocks to correct ...but they still are attractive stocks which will again surprise on upside when market dynamics change as their EPS GROWTH is still stupendous ...in short they will provide small window to get in if one wishes to own market leaders of TECH world ...BABA and Tencent etc have regional / political / policy risks thats why they trade at such parameters
    Thank you for the explanation. I am not expert in growth stocks. Currently i like to stay with the Zulu principle when it comes to pick growth stocks. I owned one tech stock and then sold before it tank further. I agree we are going to have some opportunities. Anyway I have a solid small concentrated portfolio. More than 90% of them have strong balance sheets. I can sleep peacefully now. I also going to get opportunity to sell my ultra short ETF.
    Last edited by Valuegrowth; Today at 08:51 AM.