sharetrader
Page 1941 of 1980 FirstFirst ... 94114411841189119311937193819391940194119421943194419451951 ... LastLast
Results 19,401 to 19,410 of 19800

Thread: Black Monday

Who said AAPL was dead....7.26% pump to all time highs on the back of their long awaited announcement they are leaning into AI and mostly that an upgrade cycle of the iPhone will be accelerated by this

Quote Originally Posted by causecelebre View Post
    Who said AAPL was dead....7.26% pump to all time highs on the back of their long awaited announcement they are leaning into AI and mostly that an upgrade cycle of the iPhone will be accelerated by this
    or as musk suggested an upgrade of spyware. anyway massive day tommorrow with CPI and then Fed. could be crazy
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    or as musk suggested an upgrade of spyware. anyway massive day tommorrow with CPI and then Fed. could be crazy
    I thought Musks comments on that interesting. He has a point about your data being handed off to a third party. He also has a vested interest in that he founded a competing AI company in xAI. Tomorrow is important - as they all are. I think the Fed has too many media calls but thats a discussion for another day I can't help but feel the market is on bit of an edge around this more than normal

Seems we are increasingly not as an attractive place to live for some. New PB for NZ: net loss of 56,500

https://nzherald.co.nz/business/leav...LG5LNKQRIKSXE/

Interestingly, migrant departure up 109% to 17,700. I wonder how many come here as a stepping stone to Australia
    Last edited by causecelebre; 12-06-2024 at 12:24 PM.

I thought Musks comments on that interesting. He has a point about your data being handed off to a third party. He also has a vested interest in that he founded a competing AI company in xAI. Tomorrow is important - as they all are. I think the Fed has too many media calls but thats a discussion for another day I can't help but feel the market is on bit of an edge around this more than normal
    options pricing suggests 1% move either way possible could be more or less based on releases

anyway time to call it a day big day tommorrow
    Last edited by bull....; 12-06-2024 at 12:24 PM.

Seems we are increasingly not as an attractive place to live for some. New PB for NZ: net loss of 56,500

https://nzherald.co.nz/business/leav...LG5LNKQRIKSXE/
    out today as well

New Zealand house prices plummet in May, Trade Me says

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/money...e-me-says.html

yep when outbreak of bird flu occurred in 22 smart investors do research into outcomes and possibilities.would haVE known from research egg shortage would happen at some stage if bird flu did damage
    maybe nothing comes of it but better prepared investors make money with these type of opportunity and get in early if the headlines turn into substance.
    now that bird flu has migrated to other countries opportunities present there two. 1 example was if you had inghams . asx on your watchlist from research into birdflu you have done yr or so ago fell sharply on news of bird flu on farm in aus smart cookies who brought on the dip made big bucks within the hr.

now bird flu spreading to some dairy cows do we need to do research into if it happen with dairy related stocks. a what if senario to be prepared and have watchlist ready for bargains.

eg PGW or SKL and others in NZ ? of course you have to work out if its good for stock or not
    Thanks.The coronavirus also led to break down in the poultry supply chain. I, am fully into food sector. Poultry is my top food commodity. Way to go behind this sector is going behind strong companies with good management. Going to read "Hot commodities again". I like this sector because it gives
    more returns than tech sector in the mid and long term. People can postpone luxury items but they can't postpone basic things.

What happened with the fed and CPI. Need your morning update bull. Donít trust the media lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    What happened with the fed and CPI. Need your morning update bull. Don’t trust the media lol
    its a bit foggy at the moment , to many lapdances and beers after a big day and not to mention my sore shoulder from throwing bills at those gyrating hips but anyway as expected sept on cards my pick for first cut. that mean nov for NZ eh

anyway need go home for sleep

plenty of news in NZ last day about bird flu , you can never be too ready.
    good to see mpi taking steps now to talk about dairy cow strategies etc if it arrives. Of course big risk period is when wild birds fly here for migration time from infected country.