sharetrader
Page 435 of 1897 FirstFirst ... 3353854254314324334344354364374384394454855359351435 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 18970

Thread: Black Monday

Hunting for Heuristic trends

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    This John Key one hounding me as much as ever though, on H/C home page.
    Tech startupEntrepreneurs create asystem helping Kiwisincrease household income

Another Bitcoin scam. Your link Redirects to a different website. But thats after the first one runs some nasty code on the users web browser....

"https://adclick.g.doubleclick.net/aclk?sa=l&ai=CBCF8QwgjW_e_K4vn2QTnvYmwDvGUl5BS8fXz iLYHwI23ARABIPa6uxhgq_yyheQYoAGapKCBA8gBCakC5DPusD pysz7gAgCoAwHIA5sEqgT3AU_QEXjmKZtho4uUVNK2UOjZD8K_ 1VSW2fzISQFmcCJyN-lnvZs96GrzAPbUeIXGr926UJMRcM-JwfQWBcB21HVDq34Vljlqxdd7nHX62mb4wm1q9cvsi0xIaEe_w zXr26BbFrY_ZP1CyKKZYMMdW-ll8L3eVDIn5-NTlZDwsm2EJF7WS0IDe6vIKuH91xsRn4qU_ZDd9iraBra1RyX2 ZVuxeF0Kp0V9O6fcxfLVHauyoHr-kkvjtQMqc1CuScfsaaVbmKXq8gcsdptrHksubxrmpsbUyCejk1 YFIOsvVIo7dlwlQwLZgXeEURTyGXB-etNUcL0sCYzgBAGgBi6AB87b336oB47OG6gHjc0bqAfVyRuoB9 nLG6gHz8wbqAemvhuoB5jOG9gHANIICQiC4cBgEAEYAbEJulF2 YSpBWaGACgPYEwo&num=1&sig=AOD64_2EiUFT3L9PZKkUY2Yp 79Bi7FADeQ&client=ca-pub-6846129216241780&adurl.. ()

=https://no1-finance.com/trending/former-new-zealand-john-key-and-entrepreneur-elon-musk-turns-attention-to-helping-overworked-employees%3F%26ad%3Dnz-jk-1%26place%3D577449af2d2026f2.anonymous.google%26kw d%3D%26trgt%3D%26campid%3D1417843673%26agid%3D5521 8021505&nx=145&ny=147&mb=2"

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    That is what you would like to think. Dream on JT.
    Superiority complex rearing up ? Explain why its been on a bonafide website,H/C who are charging for the use of their website. Why would H/C do this it would just drag them down to a fake news story themselves.

Hunting for Heuristic trends

Many websites have become the victims of unethical behaviour by client advertisers, and many sites are run by those same advertisers.

The redirected site from your link, no1-finance "." com is already on a long list with others associated with criminal activities. Have a good look at the sites name. no1-
    As in "No-One believes this sh##

A Saudi prince telling his people to buy bitcoin ????? Bs

Reality is that the people who bought them, lost big time, with the last drycleaning. The people who took the profits are under investigation. Bitcoin just like the other crypto coins is rigged.

IMO

Thanks arc. i intend to notify Hot Copper , the website this john key ad is on and suggest they remove it.

Sell-off in overbought and overpriced assets intensified during week ending Friday 15/06/2018. Bitcoin, oil, gold and soya bean also followed the trend. Are there any correlation?

Those which went up rapidly within the short run are coming down. May and June sell-off was not limited to developed markets. After Turkey’s currency, Argentina’s peso also tumbled.

Energy companies such as XOM, BP, COP, CLR and WLL were taking some beating while food stocks such as Conagra Brands,(CAG), Kellogg Company (K), Flowers Foods and General mills (GIS) and Tyson foods(TSN) were gradually building and rising their strength.

Market has created opportunity in out of favor sectors thanks to new development and next cycle.
    Last edited by Valuegrowth; 16-06-2018 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valuegrowth View Post
    Sell-off in overbought and overpriced assets intensified during week ending Friday 15/06/2018. Bitcoin, oil, gold and soya bean also followed the trend. Are there any correlation?

Those which went up rapidly within the short run are coming down. May and June sell-off was not limited to developed markets. After Turkey’s currency, Argentina’s peso also tumbled.

Energy companies such as XOM, BP, COP, CLR and WLL were taking some beating while food stocks such as Conagra Brands,(CAG), Kellogg Company (K), Flowers Foods and General mills (GIS) and Tyson foods(TSN) were gradually building and rising their strength.

Market has created opportunity in out of favor sectors thanks to new development and next cycle.
    Gold hardly had a run recently, and has not been overbought since December last year - i note it is coming up to a really important support level on the chart. Oil chart is still in a healthy uptrend after its stellar run so far this year. Bitcoin getting hit by yet another security issue, soya feeling the affects of trade war targets. I don't really see a correlation as the most overbought sector for the past couple of years (tech) continues to hit new record highs.

As always the contrarian investor can find many opportunities in unloved sectors, but that shouldn't be until a change in trend comes from that sector, as sectors can be unloved for long periods of time.

I find there is more opportunity in following the momentum and market trend, instead of fighting it - i guess i am not as patient as some. Who knows maybe those corrections you mentioned are opportunities too?

Have a pile of gold and silver from when the world was going to end in 2008 ....think it’s worth less now than what it was back then
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Thanks arc. i intend to notify Hot Copper , the website this john key ad is on and suggest they remove it.
    That JK ad is on many websites. I think its one of those google ads. So any website that uses google ads can have that ad on it. And since google knows we are into financial things we are likely to be targeted with it
    Its pretty easy if you are an advertising firm to use a "celebrity" without their permission. I mean I could make an ad easy with the following "JT says that this is the time to buy COAL" (for example)

IMO

Farout, thanks for explaining that blackcap. so the world is getting faker and faker and no-one can do anything about it , atpit. Buck stops with google i guess and revenue is all that matters it seems.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 18-06-2018 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valuegrowth View Post

rotation from growth to defensive im thinking
    one step ahead of the herd